Recognise her?

Elite_Pilot.jpg

She is every single pilot in the galaxy according to my Contacts panel. She is every pirate, every deserter, every security force pilot, every informant, etc...

I literally haven't see another face outside of starports since Update 4 released.

Is anyone else getting the same issue? Is there an existing ticket for this on the issue tracker?

Same here. Many of my team/wing members look like Captain Picard also. Not their actual Commander Holo-Me's.

Not sure about the ticket. I'm just assuming that it's that same problem that's causing the instancing issues.

View attachment 243318
She is every single pilot in the galaxy according to my Contacts panel. She is every pirate, every deserter, every security force pilot, every informant, etc...

I literally haven't see another face outside of starports since Update 4 released.

Is anyone else getting the same issue? Is there an existing ticket for this on the issue tracker?
You don't know about the notorious Tionisla Clones?

That's been a lifelong issue of the game. No matter who I hired/fired, every employee in my FC looks like a clone of the same guy. Would definitely be nice if they introduced a bit more variance there for sure.

View attachment 243318

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

czsko1neipf51.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised this is because in Horizon all the NPC had a black helmet. And most likely the same face, because why bother ? But in Odyssey, the black helmet is gone, so now we see their face. And did I mention the part where they have the same face because "why bother" ?

czsko1neipf51.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised this is because in Horizon all the NPC had a black helmet. And most likely the same face, because why bother ? But in Odyssey, the black helmet is gone, so now we see their face. And did I mention the part where they have the same face because "why bother" ?
Not entirely true - most Security Service ships still wear black helmets. But those that don’t look like her.

Deleted member 182079

D
while they're fixing the clones. Can they add in some attractive characters (the ability to make attractive people with the character creator). Everyone being ugly is messing with my immersion.
Do you live in Santa Monica?

IIRC when it comes to player and NPC portraits in chat & social panel changes made in holosuit took quite a long time to update (+30 min) and until now they haven't found a way to speed this up, my guess is that randomized npc portraits take the same amount of time. Until that update reaches our clients the placeholder portrait shown in OP is displayed, so by the time we can see the generated portrait you're lightyears away.
That info is from one year after launch, mind.

View attachment 243318

It's the Empire's new cloning program.

I can't submit any issues through the issue tracker - they fail every time I click the final step to submit the issue.

Can someone raise this as an issue please so we can upvote it?

Last edited:
czsko1neipf51.jpg

LOL sounds plausible, and no one was asking the question 🙋 nope let’s just check it off as completed ✅

e27e30d4a5664bc266aff8b03ccc4028.jpg

Top Bottom