General / Off-Topic Recycle or Die! (the elite environmental thread)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes thats quite correct! and if you had any skill in discerning what the Government Machine has lined up for the dummies.. you would care more for the people.. being deceived..

but alas how can one help someone... who wishes to not be helped
or how can you open someones eyes who claims they can see already
or lastly.. how do you tell a fool he has been fooled!!

such is Climate change and the agenda behind the governments support

My god you overloaded my irony meter.

Isnt it odd.. how the world has been turned on its head with all the deception of both climate change, gender issues, leadership issues
Climate is said to be natures perpetual sustainer of life on earth...
and yet the deceivers call out climate to be now sick and making the rest of the earth sick,,
amazing turn around

LOL, it's rather clear you don't even know what climate change is.

Not gonna bother with the rest of your post, it's the classic silly Bible quote projecting religious dogma.

LOL, it's rather clear you don't even know what climate change is.

Not gonna bother with the rest of your post, it's the classic silly Bible quote projecting religious dogma.

Probably the best course of action. Discussion is pointless with the McArthur Wheelers of the world, they are here for us to get comic relief.

I think it's funny that you guys are denigrating 6xes based on his faith beliefs, but when I analyse your Thunberg adulation it doesn't exactly make you look so sane either 😂

In case you missed it earlier:

I think it's funny that you guys are denigrating 6xes based on his faith beliefs, but when I analyse your Thunberg adulation it doesn't exactly make you look so sane either 😂

I don't believe that I am 'denigrating' any one, for their beliefs.

Thanks, buddy, pal.

Again: Greta. What have you done with J.B?
Honestly, I actually feel pretty sorry for Greta. She's been duped into taking on a persona that she'll never be able to grow up learn better and walk away from. In my opinion her parents should be charged with child abuse.

You are assuming we endorse Thunberg's statements and that they are a fundament for climate change (it's not), also, I'm not denigrating 6xe for his belief but for his objectively wrong statments and utter ignorance on the topic.

My daughter volunteers at a school for the mentally impaired, and has incredible patience. She gets that from her mother.

Yes. I know. This is also completely opaque to you.

Last edited:
(some conversations are just not worth having).

------------------

Hey we might have found a method to start clearing up all that plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean :)

'Ocean cleanup device successfully collects plastic for first time':

A huge floating device designed by Dutch scientists to clean up an island of rubbish in the Pacific Ocean that is three times the size of France has successfully picked up plastic from the high seas for the first time.

Boyan Slat, the creator of the Ocean Cleanup project, tweeted that the 600 metre-long (2,000ft) free-floating boom had captured and retained debris from what is known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.

Alongside a picture of the collected rubbish, which includes a car wheel, Slat wrote: “Our ocean cleanup system is now finally catching plastic, from one-ton ghost nets to tiny microplastics! Also, anyone missing a wheel?”

About 600,000 to 800,000 metric tonnes of fishing gear is abandoned or lost at sea each year. Another 8m tonnes of plastic waste flows in from beaches.

Ocean currents have brought a vast patch of such detritus together halfway between Hawaii and California, where it is kept in rough formation by an ocean gyre, a whirlpool of currents. It is the largest accumulation of plastic in the world’s oceans.

Fingers crossed it can keep going and tackle the rest over time. Now we just need systems for collecting our space junk and we might be on the path to be responisble adults about our trash.

Honestly, I actually feel pretty sorry for Greta. She's been duped into taking on a persona that she'll never be able to grow up learn better and walk away from. In my opinion her parents should be charged with child abuse.

I think she has been victim of her Asperger's, being antisocial and focused on a depressing topic can do nasty things.

But I don't care about her well being, it is just a shame she managed to degrade the UN's climate panel's already laughable track record - the climate summit and her show are no better than any trash reality show. We deserve better.

BTW why is she travelling to Chile? Has anyone told her, that her carbon footprint will be probably higher by travelling overland than by air?

(some conversations are just not worth having).

------------------

Hey we might have found a method to start clearing up all that plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean :)

'Ocean cleanup device successfully collects plastic for first time':

Fingers crossed it can keep going and tackle the rest over time. Now we just need systems for collecting our space junk and we might be on the path to be responisble adults about our trash.
I saw this good news yesterday on a website.

It seems that the plastic pollution comes mainly from boats.

It's easy for boats to discreetly throw their waste on the open sea.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom