Reintegration in nature

Il est toujours préférable d'avoir un suivi de l'animal, cela motivera les joueurs. Si l'animal "disparaît", cela ne motivera pas les joueurs à les relâcher à l'état sauvage, il y aura plus d'intérêt pour les gardes. C'est une honte de s'attacher aux animaux que nous allons nous battre pour les soins et les faire grandir, puis les voir disparaître après.

It is always better to have a follow up of the animal, it will motivate the players. If the animal "disappears", it will not motivate the players to release them in the wild, there will be more interest for the guards. It's a shame to be attached to the animals that we will fight for care and grow them, and then see them disappear afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Il est toujours préférable d'avoir un suivi de l'animal, cela motivera les joueurs. Si l'animal "disparaît", cela ne motivera pas les joueurs à les relâcher à l'état sauvage, il y aura plus d'intérêt pour les gardes. C'est une honte de s'attacher aux animaux que nous allons nous battre pour les soins et les faire grandir, puis les voir disparaître après.
I've added a English Google translation but please post in English only on the forums.

Thanks.

I don't think most zoos focus on this irl tho, since most zoos aren't in a location or have the space and resources required to do so.

I'd imagine the release feature will be like in zoo tycoon 2, where you press the button and never hear from the animal again. However, I hope its like Zoo Tycoon for xbox one, where you release the animal, and you get reports back on how the animal is doing in the wild.
Yea i hope it's like Zoo Tycoon: UAC.. That feature is soo neat!

Hello everyone !

Excuse in advance my spelling and my grammar, I'm French is using a translator to express myself here, please be indulgent.

Not speaking English, I did not have fun searching the forum to see if this topic had already been addressed. I therefore allow myself to open the discussion on the reintegration of planet zoo animals into the wild.

Having been underlined by Frontier there will be a system so that animals can be released into the wild for the sake of the species, which is the primary purpose of zoos in normal times.

How do you imagine that?
Do you think that during transport to other continents, countries and other reserves of the world our animal will have his passport that will follow him, followed by a chip or a tracer to study the animal behavior, its travel ...?

Will there be any animal exchanges between zoo to create new lines?

Your keyboards !
Animals that you buy which were pets can't be released

Top Bottom