Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Doesn't uploading images work in Firefox? I added screenshots to two up my additions. But no images are shown in my post details:
On page load the developer console is giving several errors about service workers. Follow my webdev credo: Thou shalt not only test in Chrome.

Also a (few) feature request(s):
- Give me a list of issues that I have added a comment too. I'm surely often not going to be the person that found the initial issue.
You're bound to go merge issues, or refer to other ones.
- Perhaps also allow me to favorite an issue (separate from voting).

• Vote on which issues matter most to you.

• Question, is there not a danger here with this no doubt well meaning statement which Paul has issued, that if the follow up to investigation from these voted on issues, then do not get fixed that could be interpreted or imply they are not important enough to fix. The perception then would be that our concerns are not important or important enough, which could render this voting almost pointless. The converse would be if every High voted item is seen to be fixed then there will be mass complaints and potentially campaigns to boost votes for every issue known to CMDRS. Result potentially more player base discontent.

• However its your babby try it and see, hope it works as it is supposed to.

5 reports on a page!
Agreed. I'm sure it's fine if I'm searching for a particular bug, but if I'm just browsing to see if there's any bugs I've also seen so that I can confirm them, then five at a time makes it pretty slow

It would be nice if after looking at a bug to decide if I can confirm it or not clicking the back button on the browser took me to the screen I was on and not the first screen of the list.
Aren't Javascript-heavy interfaces that poorly reinvent basic browser functionality great!

I used a lot of "open in new tab"...

Asked in the main thread, but will ask the same here, as it looks like it is two different threads...
Will you be importing all of the bugs that have already been reported and not fixed yet or is FDev, using this as a way to clear the technical backlog?

Its still at the confirming state. Which means that people need to write comments to that issue affirming it and once the issue receives enough such comments, it will be confirmed. That's when people will be able to vote on it which indicates to FDev the priority of that issue.
just vote on the already confirmed bugs :) - seems to take quite a few confirms to get them votable

Its still at the confirming state. Which means that people need to write comments to that issue affirming it and once the issue receives enough such comments, it will be confirmed. That's when people will be able to vote on it which indicates to FDev the priority of that issue.

but its a joke, its already confirmed as a bug from the horses mouth!

24dKbnk.png

NiSwKgk.png

why do i need to get it confirmed again?

To show that literally any other person cares at all. gl with that ;)

its a sad state of affairs when you look at what bugs are on the issue tracker, also 2% of players fly a dolphin of which 2.8% come on the forums soooooo....

0.0000002% chance of getting this solved. (im making figures up but its not far from the truth, if this were an anaconda issue i wouldn't be here)

it took forever to get frontier to acknowledge it the first time :(

So fdev - only 2 confirmed bugs - what's the ETA? ;)
its a sad state of affairs when you look at what bugs are on the issue tracker, also 2% of players fly a dolphin of which 2.8% come on the forums soooooo....

0.0000002% chance of getting this solved. (im making figures up but its not far from the truth, if this were an anaconda issue i wouldn't be here)

it took forever to get frontier to acknowledge it the first time :(
Could be worse, you could be p.roth - I doubt any of his 'capitalisation of the word Good is inconsistent between engineer descriptions' bugs will be voted most important :D

So fdev - only 2 confirmed bugs - what's the ETA? ;)

Could be worse, you could be p.roth - I doubt any of his 'capitalisation of the word Good is inconsistent between engineer descriptions' bugs will be voted most important :D

I dunno, i might go comment on that it seems majorly important, way more important than anything else.

P.S.A - you can vote more than once on any issue in the issue tracker LOL hahahaha the issue tracker is bugged!

Last edited:
Hey fdev! Are the confirmed issues ordered by vote count? Or can we have the vote count displayed? And can you remove the old bug forums (though the pointer to the new reporting system should stay, since it's not in the header, like the store link used to be...)

I'm a bit disappointed with the new bug tracker, to be honest.

There seems to be no way to filter bugs by platform (e.g. XBox) and only two are confirmed and can be voted on.

Sorry, but that's a ruddy funny way of confirming bugs. I'm a developer myself. If someone reports a bug on our issue tracker we get someone on it to try to reproduce it. If we can then it's "confirmed".

Sorry, but that's a ruddy funny way of confirming bugs. I'm a developer myself. If someone reports a bug on our issue tracker we get someone on it to try to reproduce it. If we can then it's "confirmed".

They probably get more bug reports than you, so are trying to reduce the effort spent on trivial ones. Often people seem scared to post to the main forum when they don't understand the game, so they raise a bug. Those won't get confirmed as much, so hopefully QA can concentrate on fixing bugs that are actually bugs. Of course it's a worse experience for those posters, but 🤷‍♀️

5 reports on a page! I mean, how user friendly is this supposed to be? Please, please, look at a way of making the view more compact. If I am looking at the bugs for a game I don't need half the screen (including scrolling) to be taken up by huge banners.

If you want people to engage properly with this then they have to want to use it.

I'd agree with this. It needs a number of lines per page selector.

I'd agree with this. It needs a number of lines per page selector.
would be good to get an official response, but I think it's a design choice, they don't want to encourage people to browse the bugs, they want people to:

1) Find a bug
2) Search for that bug
3) Confirm as a bug (or raise as new)
4) Vote the bug up (if they want to)

Rather than scrolling through all the bugs saying 'err, never seen this but sounds like I want it fixed'

or it's just the designer :)

Top Bottom