Report issues using the Issue Tracker

What bothers me the most is that all the stars have become unvisited. But I almost only researched. I have a star cache, and I know where to put it. But the game only shows the current session, the old stars do not load at all.
I've heard the same from several other commanders. I suspect that FDev no longer allows importing stars to the VisitedStarsCache but I haven't seen any official communication regarding a change.

Why yesterday weekly upkeep was 8 mils +/- today is 17 mils? >: I don't have outfit/shipyard installed. Those could rise a such

HUGE BUG:
Just came to my carrier, and some guy was there asking how he appered there. Then he docked and we plotted jump to bubble...well, count down eneded silently and NOTHING happened. No padss locked, to 3 mins power ups - nothing. Time went to zero and done.
And weekly upkeep went down by -3 mils.

You should try. It did jump 2 times last 45 mins. I was already on destination point = scanned system + remote ordered jump, not sure if important.

Does anyone happen to use the "compare markets" function in stations? Not sure, if it's just the station where I'm at (Colonia Dream, Ratraii) but here it seems definitely broken. The filter doesn't accept any target station, it always keeps staying at galactic average.

Never mind, must be the station. In Exodus Reach (same system) it's working as intended.

No wait, it's the compare sell function that doesn't work here, either.

Very odd, very shaky. Now it doesn't work in both directions anymore, exactly like in Colonia Dream.

The compare market icon in the Galmap is also gone. Bug or by design?

Yeah I noticed that earlier:
The commodity filter on the galaxy map appears to be missing the icon to select a station to compare market prices to. Normally this is only missing when not docked.

In addition the manual search for system (from the station services screen) works, but the list of stations in a system no longer progresses one station per left or right key pressed, but jumps in multiples. So for example if a system with 3 stations is selected the middle one cannot be chosen because both left & right jump past it. Manually selecting a station from the long list of stations does work, but only after logging back to the station services menu & going back into the commodity market page.

Might be something to do with fleet carriers that's confusing it, they appear on the list of nearby stations now.

Has anyone tried out restocking SRVs or fighters from their Fleet Carrier? I installed the Armoury, then attempted to restock one of my ship's empty SRV and fighter hangars, and it just fails. I even tried installing Outfitting, and that made no difference. (Limpet restocking does work.)

Has anyone tried out restocking SRVs or fighters from their Fleet Carrier? I installed the Armoury, then attempted to restock one of my ship's empty SRV and fighter hangars, and it just fails. I even tried installing Outfitting, and that made no difference. (Limpet restocking does work.)
I think I was restocking fighters yday before no-jumps happened. I have 3 things installed - armore/repair/restock.

I think I was restocking fighters yday before no-jumps happened. I have 3 things installed - armore/repair/restock.

Hey, thanks for the info... I'm confused, though -- Under my "Carrier Services" tab, I see "Armoury" and "Repair Crews" (both are installed), but no "Restock" service. (The description of "Armoury" makes me think that if I have that installed, I should be able to replenish ammo, limpets and vehicles.)

I cannot log into the issue tracker ... any idea why when i can log in here?

ED is so jerky as to be unplayable. It is not a graphics settings issue ... even the station menus have slow redraw ... and the mouse response when clicking a button in the sataion suggests that polling of the hardware is not as it should be. My hardware has not changed since the plague patch arrived earlier in the week. I could buy a locust but I am trying to avoid them.

My speculation is that the game (PC) is polling servers that cannot cope. In solo we now have a plague of persistent objects each with extremely dynamic properties ... none of which we really need. Just guess as I crash and burn fuel scooping at an empty system becuase the star moves in BIG jumps and the temp changes by increments of 10% ... laggy!

Mapping an HMC, finished, then the screen displays "Data Corrupted: Please Try Again". I go to look at the system map and it says I have not scanned that planet, yet open the scanner and it is scanned. Attempted relog received this message on screen, "We are unable to restore your previous session. Fleet Carriers Update FID:b3ahtdd." The game now will not connect to server.

After today's update, the colour of my fleet carrier was changed to Squadron-red even though I don't own this paint job. I bought two paint jobs: Squadron-blue and Tactical-white. Every time I log-off the colour was somehow switched back to Squadron-red. This is definitely a bug

We are now excited to launch our new Issue Tracker!

@Paul_Crowther

I can't help but notice that as of today, there is still a total of ZERO issues listed as "fixed" or even "acknowledged".

I am here because I haven't been able to connect for about 5 hours. There are pages of "scarlet krait" issues like mine reported on the issue tracker. I have upvoted the top one which shows as "confirmed".

So WE (the community) are using the new system, but it appears that the fdev team are not. It is very frustrating to wait and not even get a simple acknowledgment that anyone is even aware of the problem.... and don't get me started about the "SERVER STATUS: OK" message with its little green light.

Just a small message saying, "We realize there is a problem and we are working on it" would go a long way towards reducing the frustration level of your community.

Here's my question for you as Community Manager: Who's job is that?

Just logged in to the game to see if the issue I reported back in January after those patches hit was still and issue and yep...sure is. I then logged into the issue tracker to check the status of my report to see if it was confirmed or resolved or acknowledged or anything...nope. I updated it though to say it's still an issue. Anyone with a Type-9 Heavy mind checking this issue out and see if you are experiencing it too and if so add to this issue: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/11993

Top Bottom