Reproducing bugs for the Issue Tracker, preventing Expiration

Bugs need to have 3 or more people mark them as "Can Reproduce" within the Issue Tracker. If you see an issue within your game, please mark it as "Can Reproduce" so the issue gets upgraded to "Confirmed". Only after it is "Confirmed" can we start voting on the issue for priority. https://issues.frontierstore.net/faqs

For example, here is a tiny issue where Bonobo is misspelled Bobono: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/18694
Even though it's a minor thing, the issue will expire unless 3 of us add our own screenshots. I chose this issue because I just added my own screenshot to it and I think we can all easily reproduce it.

To take a Screenshot while playing:
  1. Pause the game and press the [Windows + SHIFT + S] keys at the same time. New buttons will show up across the top of your screen.
  2. Click the "Fullscreen Snip" near the top right. It will pop-up a thumbnail in the bottom right of your screen.
  3. Click the thumbnail to open the drawing editor. You can circle the problem with the drawing tools, but you don't have to.
  4. Click the Save icon (top right) and save your screenshot.

To take a Screenshot while playing:
  1. Pause the game and press the [Windows + SHIFT + S] keys at the same time. New buttons will show up across the top of your screen.
  2. Click the "Fullscreen Snip" near the top right. It will pop-up a thumbnail in the bottom right of your screen.
  3. Click the thumbnail to open the drawing editor. You can circle the problem with the drawing tools, but you don't have to.
  4. Click the Save icon (top right) and save your screenshot.

If you have the Steam Overlay enabled, just press F12. and you have a screenshot, without the need to use anything like Paint.
It's immediately available in the Game folder.

Last edited:
:-( No one else added their feedback to the issue. It's not my issue, but it seemed easy to reproduce and I hoped it would get some participation.
Oh well 🙃
1597277799_70624.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I've added a contribution to the reported issue; I have successfully reproduced it (which is easy as it is indeed a spelling error in the game).

I created this one yesterday because my game kept crashing almost everytime I tried to save a blueprint and all the other issues regarding this problem were already expired, even though it's still a known Problem >.>

So if you can reproduce it please add a contribution to it so it can finally be confirmed.

:-( No one else added their feedback to the issue. It's not my issue, but it seemed easy to reproduce and I hoped it would get some participation.
Oh well 🙃
View attachment 184131
Oh, that's actually not a spelling error if it is on education boards. That's the Planco language. Thought the misspelling was somewhere else when you mentioned it. The common names under its scientific name on education boards are in Planco.

Top Bottom