Request for an Edward Lewis station/megaship and Bobble Ed

Next time you guys like one of the FD employees you should ask for a system to be named after them whilst they are still here, would make more impact/sense.
p.s. Also agreed with OP.

*Edit*

We have a brilliant idea come in from the one and only Jester D. A compromise of sorts if renaming a station is too much hard work/trouble and may also alleviate any potential problems with the BGS.

How about a mega ship filled with sound-bites from Ed as a compromise? One that sells biscuits and tea and travels between the bubble and Dunker's Rest?

Genius!
Or along these same lines; a ship crash site with some audiologs! ;)

Otherwise +1 to the OP.

OK, I'm sincerely sorry, I don't agree with that. I thank Ed very much for all he has done, but other CM have left the team/FD too and nothing of that has been done. make a bobble or name a station would be to say: some are important, some are not.
And what about developers, producers etc?

Really confuse for this opinion
IMHO of course.

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Next time you guys like one of the FD employees you should ask for a system to be named after them whilst they are still here, would make more impact/sense.
p.s. Also agreed with OP.

As I mentioned in the OP, we already did come together ourselves and get a station (planetary base) in the game in honour of Ed :)

OK, I'm sincerely sorry, I don't agree with that. I thank Ed very much for all he has done, but other CM have left the team/FD too and nothing of that has been done. make a bobble or name a station would be to say: some are important, some are not.

IMHO of course.

That's fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion and no one will hold it against you if it's differs, certainly not me.

IMHO of course.

You make a fair point.

We already have Dav's Hope, I wonder who that is named after? There may be a lot of named bases and stations named after personalities, the reason for which are likely only known to the production staff.

Last edited:
Galactic Intern's Rest at Beagle Point. Only #bazmeson went further. Don't they build a new starport there in DW2?

O7,
[noob]

Think this is a great idea, his energy made me watch before the PS4 launch and made me want the game even more. Rare biscuit when sold with tea doubles value. Not hot water ;)

It should be a planet that spawns multiple USS's, especially HGE's. A sort of space equivalent of Dav's Hope spawning materials.

IMHO of course.

Some people make an impact, others don't. Called 'LIFE'! Let's put aside political correctness and the silly notion that talent and role doesn't matter.

Ed has certainly made a huge impact, and has been a major asset for Frontier. His positive energy is contagious, and he has found an excellent application showcasing his talent, together making him the face of Elite Dangerous. As CM, his role was to interface with us directly and consistently, and he did a wonderful job connecting with us. In return, the community wants something to remember him by. Simple as that.

Certainly, he deserves immortalization within the game for his own merits. I'd buy an Ed Bobblehead, for sure!

Top Bottom