Rewards for community goals McDonald Settlement

Advised. And hundreds if not thousands of players have already applied them. Works fine for almost everyone.
Frontier works in mysterious ways. It's not impossible that U11 fixes those modules but breaks them for all who already put an experimental effect on it. 🤷‍♂️

Frontier works in mysterious ways. It's not impossible that U11 fixes those modules but breaks them for all who already put an experimental effect on it. 🤷‍♂️

My take on this is FD didnt manage to (fully) prevent people from ruining their double engineered fsd rewards - hence the warning not to mess with them
But if people are careful enough and ONLY apply the experimentals, nothing wrong happens

Apparently the issue is that some people were accidentally stripping off the Long Range mod. Frontier are working on an interface that only lets you change the experimental, and prevents you changing anything else.

Meanwhile, just make sure you have Long Range as the selected mod, before changing the experimental. Doesn't even matter if the Engineer doesn't offer G5 Long Range (Palin did some of mine).

FSD augmentation not expected in update 11 (but not every one needs to wait...)

Apologies for the long wait. I don't expect the fix to arrive in Update 11. When have more specifics to share, we'll do so.

As this is a CG prize seams bruce picked CG forums to reply to CG prize issue...

Last edited:
Top Bottom