Rubbernuke.exe has stopped working

Thing is, what will I talk about now? Its been eight years on Powerplay Hill and its going to be difficult adjusting.
A quick search of the word “powerplay” from you sir in the forum threads revealed a measly 6 pages, over what 10 years? That’s a weak effort for a whole new rework just for you isn’t it?
How much do I have to write to get a piracy rework????????

1706735616566.png

the complaint about why the 1.0 wasn't completed had to do with not being able to create procedurally generated 'powers' from minor factions for power promotion when powers collapse.

Will be interesting if they've solved that problem of if this is just refactoring the way we participate with pp.

I suspect they'll do some big-brain move and make powerplay a console only feature. :)

Had to come here just to see the Rubbernuke responce. I hope they give you the system you want. o7

Thing is, what will I talk about now? Its been eight years on Powerplay Hill and its going to be difficult adjusting.
Just so you maintain a sense of purpose, what Frontier say and what happens are not always the same. Someone needs to keep the pressure up :)

Now about the macOS client ...

Top Bottom