Ruin ED:Odyssey for next person game

Let me start.

You have your space legs and you can walk but...
you're unable to enter someone else's ship even in multicrew.

You can go to space in EVA.

Always leaving the toilet seat up.

Now that would be a way to troll lady pilots - of course by the male ones!!

If a lady pilot stole your ship, they'd probably bring it back cleaned and washed, with a new air freshener on the rear view mirror!
(For clarity, that's a jibe at men being grubby to live with, not a joke at women being tidy etc!)

You can only walk around your ships cockpit/bridge, and the door in the back just replaces the SRV deploy menu. You use a menu at the door to deploy your SRV or just yourself from your ship. Your screen then goes black and you teleport to the ramp...

Buy a Tharble Pet to follow you around for 1400 ARX.
Buy a prismatic Tharble to follow you around, budding your EVA shields by 5% for 1800 ARX.

Or...

Buy the Odyssey EVA Pack for 3500 ARX, which includes:
  • Prismatic Tharble
  • Imperial Rifle Skin
  • Federal Rifle Skin
  • Free! Prismatic Tharble Cockpit Bobblehead

When aboard someone else’s Ship and using the lavatory. Always look down because if you step on one of those peddle bins and the lid suddenly flips up. It can be quite startling.

Flimley
Doubt we will be walking around ships so you don't have to worry about this issue.

You can only walk around your ships cockpit/bridge, and the door in the back just replaces the SRV deploy menu. You use a menu at the door to deploy your SRV or just yourself from your ship. Your screen then goes black and you teleport to the ramp...

Is this confirmed?

If so, what a load of crud.

Walking around the bridge of my vette would be awesome. No complaints from me.

You gotta use throttle mechanic to operate legs.

Each legs come with its own agility profiles, and turn rates.

Legs must be engineered to be good and competitive, even in PVE.

Legs require pip controls. It's all very situational.

There are no leg brakes.

Jet packs overheat. It blows up right away as soon as it does. Kills ya.

Gankers can snipe you from miles away. Stream sniping is also a thing.

Hackers can shoot through the planet using wall hacks, and kill you from the other side.

Last edited:
Blah I'd still play in vr. Just switch to keyboard and mouse.. who here actually need to LOOK at the keyboard to type? or use the WSAD keys? Even then switch to an xbox controller if you are a newb.

Top Bottom