SAGITTARIUS A* - Visitors List - V4.0 - Please read OP BEFORE posting!

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Just got there today on PS4 and as a bonus got my Platinum Trophy for the game. Please add me to the list. CMDR stormyuk November 12th 3303.

o7 thanks. :)

Elite_Dangerous_20171112183746.png

Last edited:
A trip worth to be made. CMDR David CB November 15th 3303.

GTBuOW5.jpg

WJkAqOo.jpg

vDWhsQW.jpg

This last screenshot is because when I noticed the screenshot type asked by OP I was far away from Sagittarius. I don't know if it's enough but I least I have the experience. Sorry anyway.

Last edited:
Sadly, I went there first, came back first. Didn't took proper photo containing my CMDR name. In other post about my trip someone noted I should add my entry here. Above pic is the only one I have. Unofficial or not, been there, seen things. Didn't came there for the hall of fame entry.

Sadly, I went there first, came back first. Didn't took proper photo containing my CMDR name. In other post about my trip someone noted I should add my entry here. Above pic is the only one I have. Unofficial or not, been there, seen things. Didn't came there for the hall of fame entry.

OK I don't know your cmdr name and I don't know when you arrived. OP details how you submit the text for the entry in VERY large letters so you cannot miss it.

The picture is fine.

Last edited:
Well done, cool cockpit GUI colours btw!

Thank you! It was epic finally seeing it after the long journey.

The GUI colours are a reversal of the standard GUI matrix values, so avatar pictures etc still work perfectly. I made a subtle change to the dark blue to bring it up a bit:

<MatrixRed>0, 0.03, 1</MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen>0, 1, 0</MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue>1, 0, 0</MatrixBlue>

Top Bottom