Sandbox Animal Trading

Do we know how the animal trading menu will work in sandbox mode? Will every animal be available on the market right away?

I'd imagine sandbox would have a different type of animal trading menu. One more like when you buy food and water for the animals.

Yeah i am pretty sure sandbox wont limit you in anyway, so like no need for money or credits and no research needed cuz everything will just be available to you, i think I read somewhere you will also be able to choose to have your animals not age as well

Perhaps I should've been more specific. Will we have every animal at once at the market at all times? Or will we have to refresh for animal we want?

Perhaps I should've been more specific. Will we have every animal at once at the market at all times? Or will we have to refresh for animal we want?
We don't know officially but we can suspect that they will all be available from the beginning & you won't have to refresh or wait for a certain animal.

We don't know, but I expect a random generator for animals.. (game creating their own fictional market).
I think/hope all animals will be available from the beginning, but just limited.

Personally I'm hoping for a ranking system in sandbox or franchise.. = your zoo needs at least 2 stars to buy certain animals and with 3 stars new animals unlock on the market...
I like a challenge but I know a lot of people will play sandbox to have complete freedom.

We don't know, but I expect a random generator for animals.. (game creating their own fictional market).
I think/hope all animals will be available from the beginning, but just limited.

Personally I'm hoping for a ranking system in sandbox or franchise.. = your zoo needs at least 2 stars to buy certain animals and with 3 stars new animals unlock on the market...
I like a challenge but I know a lot of people will play sandbox to have complete freedom.

The builder would especially not want to play through to unlock species. I have a special plan for my first sandbox park with specific animals at pre-planed places. This would ruin it for me. However, I'm all for an option to have everything from the start OR unlock.

I'm hoping we will get a lot of options to tailor the sandbox game to our preferences, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Sandbox is generally a free-form kind of play, so all animals are probably immediately available in unlimited quantity.

I'm more curious about this new mode that's been announced, the offline single-player Franchise-esque thing. It's the mode I'm most excited about, but I am wondering how animals are obtained and gated. Since it's offline, they can't use their servers to populate the lists. But without that, how is access to higher value animals gated? Will it require certain tasks to gain access to different species, or will there simply be an offline version of the marketplace, with fluctuating animals and prices?

The builder would especially not want to play through to unlock species. I have a special plan for my first sandbox park with specific animals at pre-planed places. This would ruin it for me. However, I'm all for an option to have everything from the start OR unlock.

Thats what I actually meant, offcourse an 'OR' option. Personally I actually get bored really easily when a game is too easy but sandbox for a lot people is unlimited money to create the perfect zoo...
If you can tweak the game in some aspects to suit your preferences, that would be fine for me too.

Top Bottom