General / Off-Topic Satellite Archaeology

I shouldn't be doing this, buuuuut ... if you wish to opt out of all that Bingo [or others], just download this extension for your selected browser and it will kill any and all advertising on any web page you visit [and YouTube vids].

Adblock [Chrome]
Adblock [Firefox]
Adblock [Explorer]

Oh and shame on you if you are using Explorer! :eek:

Note: Keep in mind now, the adds though annoying are the way these companies make their money. If too many people end up using programs like these they simply will have to looks for other ways to fund their companies, is that a good or bad thing? Who knows? ;)

Paid and installed. I always knew ad-servers take a lot our bandwith, but WOW :eek::eek::eek: pages load almost instantly.
Many thanks for the tip PascalB

I shouldn't be doing this, buuuuut ... if you wish to opt out of all that Bingo [or others], just download this extension for your selected browser and it will kill any and all advertising on any web page you visit [and YouTube vids].

Adblock [Chrome]
Adblock [Firefox]
Adblock [Explorer]

Oh and shame on you if you are using Explorer! :eek:

Note: Keep in mind now, the adds though annoying are the way these companies make their money. If too many people end up using programs like these they simply will have to looks for other ways to fund their companies, is that a good or bad thing? Who knows? ;)
Paid and installed. I always knew ad-servers take a lot our bandwith, but WOW :eek::eek::eek: pages load almost instantly.
Many thanks for the tip PascalB
"Paid and installed" ... you PAID for Adblock?
I installed Adblock Plus on my Chrome browser FOR FREE
(and yes, browsing the internet is soooo much better without the ads)

Adblock Plus is excellent... I've used it (with Firefox) for years. It's also good for blocking specific images, like banners or animated avatars. It does have a voluntary contribution facility, btw.

Awww disappointed now :(

I read the subject and thought we were talking about recovery missions of ancient satellites and probes from distant planets. :rolleyes:

It would be fun to find Voyager somewhere :p

Awww disappointed now :(

I read the subject and thought we were talking about recovery missions of ancient satellites and probes from distant planets. :rolleyes:

It would be fun to find Voyager somewhere :p

*Cough ... cough ...* Off-Topic Discussion area ... :)

"Paid and installed" ... you PAID for Adblock?
I installed Adblock Plus on my Chrome browser FOR FREE
(and yes, browsing the internet is soooo much better without the ads)
Donated. I like to reward people who offer a good product/service for a fair price.:)

Top Bottom