Sawyer's (TOCS) Planet Coaster 24 hour Macmillan Game Changers Event (Charity)

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
We have a date!

The event will take place on the 24th/ 25th of May to work with Alpha 2's launch. The stream should start around 1 hour after the update is given to us. This gives players who want to see new content be able to see it in an environment where they can help the player decide what to build.

Thank you all for the support! I've testing the streams recently so please feel free to join in!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/christopher-sawyer-gamechangers

We have a date!

The event will take place on the 24th/ 25th of May to work with Alpha 2's launch. The stream should start around 1 hour after the update is given to us. This gives players who want to see new content be able to see it in an environment where they can help the player decide what to build.

Thank you all for the support! I've testing the streams recently so please feel free to join in!

148% of total already [woah] [up]

Where can one watch your test streams? And when is the next teststream? [big grin]

Last edited:

Sawyer1

I am so excited to tell you all that I have been in touch with Frontier and they have given me a selection of Planet Coaster codes to give away during the event!!!!! How amazing is that!? #INFRONTIERWETRUST

Thanks Frontier!!

Where can one watch your test streams? And when is the next teststream? [big grin]

Tonight!

Hey Chris. It's just brilliant that you've now got Frontier's backing.

£381.40
152%

Looks like you've created a monster.

Good luck mate.

I am so excited to tell you all that I have been in touch with Frontier and they have given me a selection of Planet Coaster codes to give away during the event!!!!! How amazing is that!? #INFRONTIERWETRUST

Thanks Frontier!!

Tonight!

AMAZING! I hope your teststream isn't at midnight tonight :p Is it on Twitch or something? I have no idea where to look for you.

Sawyer1

Hi everyone. Here is where you can find the live stream tomorrow and perhaps one tonight.

https://www.twitch.tv/theotherchrissawyer

The stream doesn't have a start date as we're waiting for Alpha 2 to go live. I imagine around one hour after it does.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to be promoting like crazy today I think haha!

Hi everyone. Here is where you can find the live stream tomorrow and perhaps one tonight.

https://www.twitch.tv/theotherchrissawyer

The stream doesn't have a start date as we're waiting for Alpha 2 to go live. I imagine around one hour after it does.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to be promoting like crazy today I think haha!

Awesome, thanks for sharing the link. I won't be able to make the actual stream for long but have been happy to support this so all the best with it and will be sharing on my FB feed and similar today for you too now we have the link [happy]

Regards,

Adam

Sawyer1

Awesome, thanks for sharing the link. I won't be able to make the actual stream for long but have been happy to support this so all the best with it and will be sharing on my FB feed and similar today for you too now we have the link [happy]

Regards,

Adam

That's fine, thank you for helping to spread the word!!!!

We have a date!

That's great news Chris. [up]

Come on Guys, if you haven't already done so! Support Chris in this 24 hour live stream of Planet Coaster, by just giving as little as £10 for this great cause to raise as much as possible. Just click on the link and donate, it's as simple as that!

Donated few days back - just popped in to say Good Luck Chris". Such a worthwhile cause who helped both my father and step-father when they were so ill. Thank you.

Sawyer1

Such a worthwhile cause who helped both my father and step-father when they were so ill. Thank you.

Glad to help and raise money for a good cause! Thank you for your support!

I absolutely have to login and pester, I mean support you all day buddy [squeeeeee][up][tongue]

Be nice!

That's great news Chris. [up]

Come on Guys, if you haven't already done so! Support Chris in this 24 hour live stream of Planet Coaster, by just giving as little as £10 for this great cause to raise as much as possible. Just click on the link and donate, it's as simple as that!

Yup! Anything is amazing, thank you so much!

Once upon a time I would have been able to pull 24 hour gaming stunts, if I tried that today however my brain would turn into jelly so fair play to you for giving this one a go!

Seriously though it's a great cause, the Macmillan nurses are worth their weight in gold and do fantastic work for anyone unfortunate enough to experience this disease either personally or though family/friends. Good on you for doing this Chris and best of luck with it! I hope I can spare a few hours to pop in and show some support tomorrow! [praise][up]

Epic dino with the flame thrower for eyes (you're welcome!!!)...Great stream Chris. I look forward to getting off work this evening to see the bags under your eyes and the mountains of pizza boxes!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom