Sawyer's (TOCS) Planet Coaster 24 hour Macmillan Game Changers Event (Charity)

I thought he would be sleeping right now but it seems he still have some energy left. [big grin]

He was dragging pretty bad at around 0200 his time. I called him Non-Perky Chris...LOL! Must have been all the Coke in his system that was giving him that last surge of energy. I'll bet he sleeps REALLY good today!!!

Was happy to check in a few times through the stream, and give a small donation. Wish my day would have been less filled, so I could have participated more. Thanks for doing the fundraiser for a worthy cause.

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
Thanks everyone again!

I had work today but slept 14 hours!

The last 2 hours kept me going with the insane chat support and donations. The ending nearly made me cry, serious!

It was brilliant to see. Only managed to watch in sporadic moments but am glad to see how well it went and thank you for what you have done.

Regards,

Adam

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
The best part was learning sawyer has a mini fridge and microwave next to his desk that's heaven

My coke fridge is something I love more than anything lmao

I'm gutted I couldn't building a massive park and stream at the same time but my CPU said no.

Here are a few images for people who could not be there or may have missed things.

Z8nbiVw.jpg

iKxzucZ.jpg

Eh6Yo5b.jpg

U1Jfl0M.jpg

dErVw5T.jpg

qo8MKht.png

x67qS7j.jpg

ubBTPsb.jpg

hihRQrU.png

0iEcyUI.png

7mgHkdH.jpg

MN1kDN4.jpg

o7tsoxf.jpg

XCwCgRo.jpg

Congratulations Chris.
I only had chance to watch a couple of times but how you kept going and kept up chatting, I'll never know.

Also, I LOVE the Golpee Rocks.

Congrats on the money you raised, was great fun joining you on the stream at some ungodly hour in the morning :D ( I was exceptionalsandwich on twitch!) I felt knackered after that so cannot imagine how you felt after a full 24h!

We had fun. Yeah I really wish we could have seen the park being built too. Hopefully if you work on it more you will share pics of it though. :)

Resurrecting this one for Sawyer but thinking of the upcoming beta release. Is Sawyer planning another 24 hour marathon??? Inquiring minds want to know [alien]

Well done! Happily donated, great cause.

EDIT: Just realised this was for an old one. You have to do a 24 hour one now ;-)

Last edited:
What did you have in mind!

Thanks for the donation!

Well kind of up to you buddy. I'm not the one who will be hooked up to a caffeine IV and eating chips. But as well as your last donation drive went last time I think it would be great to do one for the Planet Coaster release.

Top Bottom