Horizons Sell my trade-conda for what ship...

Since the Anaconda is arguably the most role-flexible and useful large ship in the game, why would ever you sell it? A few missions completed in your Anaconda and you can buy just about any smaller ship in the game and even if you strip it first, selling your Anaconda will lose you roughly 14 - 15 million credits. That's more than the cost of TWO Asp-Explorers!

Maybe instead refit your Annie for combat and add a SLF hangar so your NPC crew (or multi-player buddy) can back up your Annie in the SLF. o7

The anaconda is your best money maker. Use your brain you can make the cash for a new A rated python in no time at all. You be mad to sell the anaconda.

I still wouldn’t recommend learning to fight in a Python or an Annie for that matter. I stand by the Cobra or Vulture to learn to fight and bounty hunt. A fully combat fit vulture is like only $20M.

Python is a great ship, but it's hard to enjoy flying it. If you're willing to sacrifice some cargo space, the Challenger is a fun hulltank with good hardpoints and maneuverability. If you're into the Federal ships due to the built in drifting and tankiness, the Challenger feels similar to fly.

EDIT: I'm actually flying mine shieldless and obviously not wasting a slot on an SCB. If you want to go this route you won't be sacrificing any cargo space at all.

Last edited:
Any ship would be an improvement.
Go look at several medium ships, most take the same core internals.
Buy a ship, kit and engineer it's modules. Don't like it? keep the modules, sell the ship since you don't lose much doing that.
Alliance ships, krait, phantom, asp, python, clipper, others. To name a few..

Last edited:
Top Bottom