Selling albino animals

Don't buy overpriced animals in the hope they are albino, I think if they are someone will state it in their name, even than it is always a risk :) Better look for them on the forum so you can coordinate with the buyer/seller.
It's not that bad. I had a lot of CC and I wanted another female Orangutan to have a bigger Group and breed them more often. At least she has 50% Fertility. It seems to be just a resold Frontier-Animal because in the Info where it comes from is just written ,,Frontier Zoo"

It's not a Albino. The Peacock I've buyed is leucistic. It has blue Eyes. If it would be a Albino the Eyes would be red. I think Frontier should use another term for these Animals because that's two different Mutations. View attachment 150140

I've started a Breeding-Project with him😉

Edit: it was successful. But sadly he was the Father of the Mother. Hopefully I can get a good Population if I plan everything right
View attachment 150143
I had a albino rabbit ones (real life) her siblings had red eyes, I choose her because of the blue eyes - I think albinos can have blue eyes too and they are very attractive. 😉

I'm breeding the Nile Monitors with normal colored ones, there's always some leucistic ones in the offsprings :) They're finally starting to mature so I'll be selling them soon :D I separated them for this screenshot, space is starting to get a problem tho haha.
I'll also look out for other leucistic/albino animals, they're so beautiful to look at <3

Attachments

• 20191110144359_1.jpg
    20191110144359_1.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 129
I'm breeding leucistic/albino peafowl and oh boi, it's so many! I sell a lot of them because they reproduce like rabbits, usually for 51/101/202 or 303 CC, depending on their stats. I got a lot of normal, bronze and silvers for the grabs, working on golden ones. So if you see some named !!Albino!! from the zoo "The Good Bois" they're from me and no scam.
I'd love to see my good Bois (and Gals) in your zoos so please send some screens when you were successful! :D

If someone wanna trade with another albino animal, I'm all ears as well =)

Attachments

• IMG_20191110_152316.jpg
    IMG_20191110_152316.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Thanks to whoever sold a leucistic warthog male named "leucism" . I was worried that he could be a scam as he was reasonably cheap, but he was not!

I'm breeding leucistic/albino peafowl and oh boi, it's so many! I sell a lot of them because they reproduce like rabbits, usually for 51/101/202 or 303 CC, depending on their stats. I got a lot of normal, bronze and silvers for the grabs, working on golden ones. So if you see some named !!Albino!! from the zoo "The Good Bois" they're from me and no scam.
I'd love to see my good Bois (and Gals) in your zoos so please send some screens when you were successful! :D

If someone wanna trade with another albino animal, I'm all ears as well =)
If you have a gold male I wouldn't mind buying it, credits are not an issue, just give me a shout if you have some for sale ;D I have Albino warthogs so we could also swap them around, in the process of getting good genes for them, they are at gold rating atm. however my animal storage is pretty full so i will have to deal with that first! hope to find time in the next days to sort this out so if you can hold onto one for me that would be great ;D, a male + female pair is also very welcome!

I'm breeding the Nile Monitors with normal colored ones, there's always some leucistic ones in the offsprings :) They're finally starting to mature so I'll be selling them soon :D I separated them for this screenshot, space is starting to get a problem tho haha.
I'll also look out for other leucistic/albino animals, they're so beautiful to look at <3
I would love a pair with nice fertility so i can keep the albino line alive in my zoo! can trade for Albino warthogs or for credits, whichever you prefer, I do however need to sort my animal storage so can't do any trading now. I hope to have this sorted over the next few days so if you can save a pair for me that would be great ;D

I had a albino rabbit ones (real life) her siblings had red eyes, I choose her because of the blue eyes - I think albinos can have blue eyes too and they are very attractive. 😉

No they can't. As earlier posters have pointed out, there are two separate conditions which can produce white animals; albinism and leucism. Albinism is a condition whereby an animal cannot produce melanin which will result in its eyes appearing pink or red because the absence of pigmentation in the eyes allows the blood vessels to be visible. If a white animal has blue eyes it is not an albino, it is leucistic. Leucistic animals have a partial loss of pigmentation, which can result in them being entirely white but which will not affect their eyes in the same way as albinism. Not trying to lecture you so I hope it doesn't come across that way, it's just that they are biological terms with precise definitions :)

Last edited:
No they can't. As earlier posters have pointed out, there are two separate conditions which can produce white animals; albinism and leucism. Albinism is a condition whereby an animal cannot produce melanin which will result in its eyes appearing pink or red because the absence of pigmentation in the eyes allows the blood vessels to be visible. If a white animal has blue eyes it is not an albino, it is leucistic. Leucistic animals have a partial loss of pigmentation, which can result in them being entirely white but which will not affect their eyes in the same way as albinism. Not trying to lecture you so I hope it doesn't come across that way, it's just that they are biological terms with precise definitions :)
Okay, okay 😅 the red eyed were still her siblings... so she was just special in that specific litter... I understand. 😊

Can we just stop nitpicking about albinism/leucism? Most people know albinism, I'm guessing that's why they called it that but leucistic animals aren't as scary looking (red eyes).

Btw - people wanting to breed "healthy" albinos, in my experience (peafowls) you can't. Even if they're not related they breed like it's inbreeding, immunity and fertility can both be 0 in the offspring.

If you have a gold male I wouldn't mind buying it, credits are not an issue, just give me a shout if you have some for sale ;D I have Albino warthogs so we could also swap them around, in the process of getting good genes for them, they are at gold rating atm. however my animal storage is pretty full so i will have to deal with that first! hope to find time in the next days to sort this out so if you can hold onto one for me that would be great ;D, a male + female pair is also very welcome!

Sure thing, a swap would be great! I have around 30 gold albinos by now, male and female, I'm happy to set up a pair for you!

I'm just not sure if we have the exact same market, since I'm from Europe.
(and with the market being sometimes oddly empty when I search for a specific animal, I'm a bit sceptical? No way with so many people around the world playing the game there's NONE animals in a category. That's just weird)

So if theres leucistic animals.... is there melanistic (black) animals as well?? I thought they confirmed both but have yet to see any of the latter...

Top Bottom