ANNOUNCEMENT Send Us Your Holo-Me!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The stunning and brave Commander Rosetta Stone.
B00EB381-B75D-48A9-A334-6F38E57BF7D0.jpeg

This is more complex that it looks - one of my CMDRs in at a NS, so the Holo-Me has a blue tinge - another seems to be at a Y-type and is very gloomy. Earlier I had one with the cargo scoop open and it was in a flashing red light. This is going to take a while :eek:

Anyway - which is the most flattering star class / cockpit? :D

I have used a G2V or straight G class star to mimic Sol. Otherwise, I have used K class and B class stars, depending on what I'm after. Side note, for a lot of the ship profile pictures I posted to the Elite wiki (still there to this day), I used the B class star in Carthage as it offered the best light at 400-800 ls for detail.

I'll be posting my HoloMe picture when I get home so I can use a higher-res picture. I don't think 300x300 (the standard for FDev, Inara, and Discord) will cut it.

It's dangerous days, for best practices in the current environment would it not be best to keep your helmets on. I'll be doing a mission to deliver basic medicines to the Sol system.

Upcoming video, could this be an announcement for SPACE-LEGS? o_O
They seem to be after the wrong bit of the holo-me for that.

Greetings Commanders!

The Elite Dangerous team would like to take this opportunity to celebrate you, our commanders spread across the galaxy, with the possibility of featuring you in one of our upcoming videos!

The video itself will be a bit of a surprise, but in preparation for it, we'd like you to provide us with screenshots of your Holo-Me avatar as they appear in the Holo-Me customisation screen, making sure to capture the whole screen so we can crop the image appropriately (example below).

View attachment 165296

Send your screenshots to us at community@frontier.co.uk along with your CMDR name included! Only entries matching the description above and using the email subject: "CMDR Holo-Me Screenshot - CMDR XXXXX" where "XXXXX" is your CMDR name, will be accepted. If you would like to submit your Holo-Me, please do so by Monday 30th March. Not all entries are guaranteed to be included and we reserve the right not to include a given submission for any reason.

Thanks for your help, commanders - fly safe! o7

Will send it for sure ! Nice work on cloning yourself in-game ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom