Separate Fire Groups for the different Cockpit Modes

As you can see from the first post in this thread, over 3 years ago, the devs appear to be happy with the way it works.

well based on the fact that the Devs have done nothing to change this for over 3 years, then what does that tell you?
Low priority or don't care. Happy might be assumptive.

I haven't weeded my backyard flower garden in over 4 years. Looks like a mess. It doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I just don't look at it. :LOL:

Low priority or don't care. Happy might be assumptive.

I haven't weeded my backyard flower garden in over 4 years. Looks like a mess. It doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I just don't look at it. :LOL:
Yup, that's reasonable :)
well based on the fact that the Devs have done nothing to change this for over 3 years, then what does that tell you?
Given how many other long-standing bugs/crapnesses are in the game, it tells me nothing at all.
Devs actually saying they are happy with it, or it's a "won't fix" - that would mean something, but it appears that they haven't done so, right?

Given how many other long-standing bugs/crapnesses are in the game, it tells me nothing at all.
Devs actually saying they are happy with it, or it's a "won't fix" - that would mean something, but it appears that they haven't done so, right?
Well since they are not doing anything about it, then they are defintely ok with the current state of the game. otherwise, they would do something about it. have they done anything about it?

Top Bottom