Patch Notes September Update - Patch 1

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms today at 13:00 (UTC) for approximately 30 minutes to apply a minor update containing a number of fixes.

Thank you for your patience.

Please find the full patch notes below:

Crashes/Stability
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to load the game on PlayStation 4
Network
  • Fixed issue with players not being able to connect through a VPN
Engineering
  • Fixed soft lock when engineering an item
Communication
  • Fixed an Xbox One issue that allowed other users to communicate with a player that they are not friends with, when that player has the 'p=others can communicate with voice, text, or invites' privilege is set to 'Friends'

FD, I observe severe faults with the product you sold me and in its current state it is not usable for me.

What is the ETA to bring the number of faults in the region of BLOCKERs to zero?
Are there compensations while the product and the service you legally have to provide to fulfil the contract are being brought back in a useful state?

How do you ensure a situation as the current does not ever occur again in the future? Please explain your strategy.

Yours, a customer.

FD, I observe severe faults with the product you sold me and in its current state it is not usable for me.

What is the ETA to bring the number of faults in the region of BLOCKERs to zero?
Are there compensations while the product and the service you legally have to provide to fulfil the contract are being brought back in a useful state?

How do you ensure a situation as the current does not ever occur again in the future? Please explain your strategy.

Yours, a customer.

I swear, this is the best format of reply I've seen to a thread like this, and I've been here since January

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms today at 13:00 (UTC) for approximately 30 minutes to apply a minor update containing a number of fixes.

Thank you for your patience.

Please find the full patch notes below:

Crashes/Stability
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to load the game on PlayStation 4
Network
  • Fixed issue with players not being able to connect through a VPN
Engineering
  • Fixed soft lock when engineering an item
Communication
  • Fixed an Xbox One issue that allowed other users to communicate with a player that they are not friends with, when that player has the 'p=others can communicate with voice, text, or invites' privilege is set to 'Friends'

Take a look colors of the ships, some are not shown as they should

I know we're all hard on you Frontier.
But we appreciate some patching.

I'm guessing you guys are full at work trying to fix your mess.
How about we all learn from mistakes and bring back Beta servers???

And can we PLEAAASEE for the love of god fix issues from april??

Flak VFX are still missing for half a year
SFN makes a looping noise, for half a year

Lots of gamebreaking bugs that have been kept ..for HALF A YEAR.

Anyway its appreciated, you guys are probably sweating bullets right now.
(seriously bring beta servers back, and if you can't ensure a stable release, dont release, its better for everyone, and someone up in management needs a kick in the rear, can only imagine how hard the coders are being crunched right now((hate to admit it but i hope they are till they finally fix )).)

Top Bottom