News Server Issues Update: 23 Oct 2017

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have happened if this was an offline game. :rolleyes: :D
The exact reason i wanted offline solo in the first place

Solo player games should never require online

Edit: i know the explaination is the galaxy server. but they should add a "bubble mode" and just put on some generic textures for stars. doesnt have to be realistic. in bubble mode you can at least trade/haul between stations but you cant leave the bubble and the stars are fake. yes this kills exploration. but thats a compromise i can accept.

Last edited:
The exact reason i wanted offline solo in the first place

Solo player games should never require online

Edit: i know the explaination is the galaxy server. but they should add a "bubble mode" and just put on some generic textures for stars. doesnt have to be realistic. in bubble mode you can at least trade/haul between stations but you cant leave the bubble and the stars are fake. yes this kills exploration. but thats a compromise i can accept.

This is not about a Solo Mode but about problems with the servers!
Is that so hard to understand?

Having now come back into the office, I've spoken with our support teams and things appear to have returned to normal on this particular issue. If you're experiencing errors and login failures, it will be due to a different issue and a ticket should be submitted through our usual support channels here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout these issues. I hope that it wasn't too disruptive to your evenings and that you were able to rejoin the game without too much hassle.

Fly safe CMDRs o7

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom