Settlement Defence Plans

7th attempt this morning:
1676208188131.png

Did I mention 2 skimmers/data ports? I only just found the second one after a crash to desk top, it was mostly buried and not easy to see.

Last edited:
I try to give an indication of the time/attempts to put the amount of SDPs gained into perspective. This requires patience.

Obtaining Opinion polls is I believe much harder as you have to visit a lot of data ports and cannot do the log in dance.

Steve

Pointing out how easy it is to find the things.

I will shut up.

They will all go to good homes.

Steve

Hello CMDRs

I tried the Bootleg Liquor method and took me about 2 hours to find 15 SDPs I needed + about 40 minutes to find the two damaged skimmers (fourth mission I think). It's by far the best method I found.
I also get about 50 Manufacturing Instructions and other datas required for upgrades and mods.

o7
Fly safe.

Hello CMDRs

I tried the Bootleg Liquor method and took me about 2 hours to find 15 SDPs I needed + about 40 minutes to find the two damaged skimmers (fourth mission I think). It's by far the best method I found.
I also get about 50 Manufacturing Instructions and other datas required for upgrades and mods.

o7
Fly safe.
Good man. You have demonstrated that farming SDPs at the crashed skimmer location really does work (for someone not me!). And loads of MIs + other stuff.

Steve

Top Bottom