Settlement Scenario: support raid vessel 0/30

Hi,
For about two months now we have been exploiting the scenarios in the settlements for BGS activities by choosing attack or defence depending on the objectives.
Until now defensive actions have not been a problem.
Also the attack actions by destroying generators are also clear and do not cause any difficulties.
However, these days our faction is taking part in an attack on a settlement in the system with the target "support raid vessel 0/30".
While destroying the ships of the faction that controls the settlement, the counter remains frozen. I have no idea how to complete this particular scenario.

Has anyone had any experience or can indicate what kind of scenarios exist and what the actual targets are?

Thank you very much

Find the particular raid vessel and defend it?
I tried to defend a ship with the name "captain..." and even though I killed two ships that were attacking the Anaconda in the middle of the settlement nothing changed and the counter remained stationary.

First question; do you mean settlements or megaships/space installations? I've never heard of settlement scenarios, though I've never heard settlement used to refer to anything except the planetary surface settlements.

As for your issue, it sounds like this is the scenario where the attackers are trying to loot cargo, and so they're trying to recover 30 tonnes of cargo. Since megaship/space installation hatchbreaking is still broken and the cargo won't eject, it's probably impossible to complete this scenario.

First question; do you mean settlements or megaships/space installations? I've never heard of settlement scenarios, though I've never heard settlement used to refer to anything except the planetary surface settlements.

As for your issue, it sounds like this is the scenario where the attackers are trying to loot cargo, and so they're trying to recover 30 tonnes of cargo. Since megaship/space installation hatchbreaking is still broken and the cargo won't eject, it's probably impossible to complete this scenario.

Space installation.
It is probably as you say. Help collect the canisters to be ejected. Come to think of it, there is a similar scenario with escape pods with megaships. It also explains why the captain's ship is in a certain area. Maybe it's near a cargo bay to be hacked.

Space installation.
It is probably as you say. Help collect the canisters to be ejected. Come to think of it, there is a similar scenario with escape pods with megaships. It also explains why the captain's ship is in a certain area. Maybe it's near a cargo bay to be hacked.
Escape Pods should work, escape hatches can be broken fine. It's just cargo hatches that are busted, fwiw.

One year already that Frontier ignore us regarding this bug. Sad.

Top Bottom