Ship Interiors

Since we will not be able to walk around our ships any time in the near future, could Frontier provide us with a video walk-through of a ship's interior when we buy the ship in game. It could be just a link to a video in an email after purchase. Just having a small idea of what the inside of our investment looks like would be a fantastic and simple addition to the game's environment.

Outsource the creation of the content. The assets in game don't have to exist, it could be a cartoon. Just give us an idea of what the Frontier ship designers were thinking.

Even official versions of these are better than nothing.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPkrWe7Q88
That official line from FD is “not yet” or “not at launch” can’t remember. But that to me is far better than nothing....

Remember that we need something to actually do in ship interiors and they’ve only just got us up on our feet.

For all we know we’ll be able to add modules in outfitting that will change the layout in a ships interior. Med bay, cabins, armoury....etc

Things that will bring the whole spaceship/leg play together.

(Oh and FD, if you’re reading this, a torture chamber for my Dropship would be sweet 🙏 )

Last edited:
That would be nice, but I would rather they went ahead and spent those resources on actual ship interiors. The lack of them is one of the primary reasons that opening my wallet is "not at launch" for the Odyssey DLC.

It is better if they develop and sell ship interiors per ship as a DLC and then later people can buy all interiors as an expansion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom