Show pics of you playing with yourself... via multicrew!

There appears to be an issue with multicrewing with Epic accounts, but you can work around it by going into a PG with both and setting one to search for crew and the other to join the crew. Worked for me anyway.

So, let's see your pics of you multicrewing with yourself (or a friend... if you have any).

GPShcR6.jpg

5YnasFO.jpg

ny6YrGP.jpg

GdBaAOZ.jpg

Would of course be nice if we could do this with our hired NPCs, please FD.

Well my main's flying a Krait Phantom, so the alt just gets to skulk around at the back.

Eventually hit on the PG idea, didn't expect that to work but it did. Makes no difference for my main since he's 15000 ly from Sol anyway. Although I could get my main to multicrew with my alt, just not the other way around.

There appears to be an issue with multicrewing with Epic accounts, but you can work around it by going into a PG with both and setting one to search for crew and the other to join the crew. Worked for me anyway.

So, let's see your pics of you multicrewing with yourself (or a friend... if you have any).

GPShcR6.jpg

5YnasFO.jpg

ny6YrGP.jpg

GdBaAOZ.jpg

Would of course be nice if we could do this with our hired NPCs, please FD.
Lol had re-read the thread title 4 times.
I still can't get comical images out my every time I re-read it. 😂

Last edited:
So i guess the number of people with blue ba... pips will increase dramatically

To be honest, it's a bit of a faff - If your machine can handle running three versions of elite at the same time (mine... sort of can but.. I mean, the frame rate drops... a LOT) then it's not too bad, because you can just switch windows and stuff to remove/reform crew (can't use outfitting, change ships, etc with a crew, which is DUMB by the way!)

But if you are running on multiple machines?
As I say, bit of a faff to keep doing that.

To be honest, it's a bit of a faff - If your machine can handle running three versions of elite at the same time (mine... sort of can but.. I mean, the frame rate drops... a LOT) then it's not too bad, because you can just switch windows and stuff to remove/reform crew (can't use outfitting, change ships, etc with a crew, which is DUMB by the way!)

But if you are running on multiple machines?
As I say, bit of a faff to keep doing that.

Well i do hope mine could run 2 accounts.
I have claimed my free Epic account, but i have yet to install/play on Epic and see how it goes along with the Steam version of ED running at the same time on the same computer.

One pips is a lot in combat.
And why only in PG? It's a bug or something?
It looks like a bug - no way to multicrew with Epic version, unless you are in PG and do it exactly as OP said. Otherwise when you try to invite another player, it says he's already in multicrew, even if that's obviously not true.

Top Bottom