Sightseeing passenger missions all 'Demanding' since today (30-12-21)

Has anyone else noticed that for all 'Sightseeing' passenger missions in Odyssey, the VIP is now always listed as 'Demanding'? It wasn't like this yesterday, but after the server tick today, they are all like it.

I've tried different stations, but they are still the same. Logging into Horizons, and the available Sightseeing missions are what I would normally expect; a few are listed as demanding, but most not. So it only seems to be in Odyssey that it's happening.

For context, I'm in Robigo, doing the sightseeing passenger missions to Sothis. It wasn't like it last night, but today it is. Have FDev sneakily put this in in order to 'nerf' these missions? :unsure:

For context, I'm in Robigo, doing the sightseeing passenger missions to Sothis. It wasn't like it last night, but today it is. Have FDev sneakily put this in in order to 'nerf' these missions? :unsure:
I hope so I mean very unlikely if they still "work" in Horizons, especially considering they're all out of office for the holidays.

Well, I've logged into Horizons today, and all the Sightseeing missions are also all 'Demanding' as well now. If FDev are really all out of the office (which I'm not sure about, as the UK is still 'business as usual' between Christmas and New Year) then this has to be a bug. Otherwise, it's now a 'feature' they've slipped in over the holidays in order to nerf these types of passenger missions.

I'm going to head back to the bubble and see if it's the same there, or if it's just in Robigo. If it is only in Robigo, then it's almost certainly an intentional nerf.

I'm going to head back to the bubble and see if it's the same there, or if it's just in Robigo. If it is only in Robigo, then it's almost certainly an intentional nerf.
Few years too late, but hey, they can learn from their mistakes.

The california sector with it's new and improved passenger run and superlatively dynamic and exciting mission variety has a new christmas present.
"I need 4 tons of domestic appliances"

:censored:

Well, I've logged into Horizons today, and all the Sightseeing missions are also all 'Demanding' as well now. If FDev are really all out of the office (which I'm not sure about, as the UK is still 'business as usual' between Christmas and New Year) then this has to be a bug. Otherwise, it's now a 'feature' they've slipped in over the holidays in order to nerf these types of passenger missions.

I always ignore their demands while doing robigo 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the tips everyone. I didn't realise you could just ignore them like that. Still, it seems a bit silly to make absolutely every single VIP demanding all of a sudden, when they didn't used to be, especially when you can ignore them. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, thanks again, and I wish you all a very Happy New Year! 😁🎉

Has anyone else noticed that for all 'Sightseeing' passenger missions in Odyssey, the VIP is now always listed as 'Demanding'? It wasn't like this yesterday, but after the server tick today, they are all like it.

I've tried different stations, but they are still the same. Logging into Horizons, and the available Sightseeing missions are what I would normally expect; a few are listed as demanding, but most not. So it only seems to be in Odyssey that it's happening.

It's the pandemic!!?? 🤬

Top Bottom