Single-player CQC. Please, just please...

ED has one of the best cockpit experiences ever, if not the all-time top one.

I know it's been requested many times before, but a one-player CQC/Arena mode using AI opponents is not only fitting, it's almost a crime that such an intense offline "arcade" type of experience does not exist -- knowing that all of the ingredients are available.

Being able to utilize bots in multi-player would make sense too, but I'm not going to push it.

Last edited:
You have my vote on this. Its hard to find players for CQC. I want to get better at dog fighting without risking my ships in the game.

This has been suggested as per nauseum. I still can't understand why it is not a standard feature of CQC. And of course it should contribute to CQC rank increase. Maybe not equally with PvP CQC but at least 50% per kill of the PvP counterpart. Personally I would prefer equal contribution but I can understand the PvPers will start to moan so I sh*t up.

Yes please. It's a long-standing feature request, and I respect that it's hardly trivial to build... but I'll support it every time.

zombiethumsbup.jpg

Also a battle royale mode, timed staged battles in stages such as... stage 1 top 8 players go through to next round, then top 4 and final 1 v 1. winner winner space chicken dinner

TBH put CQC arenas in the main game as timed events, even if only the odd match is played by mpc's. broadcast them at the local space bar where we can put bets on.

Top Bottom