General / Off-Topic Something piscine by Douglas Adams.

CMDR Wagar, You're a wonderful writer and a tremendously good guy. I'm very much looking forward to your upcoming book and your wonderful Twitch Streams. Hopefully, ED draws you back in, one day. In any event, this is surely not farewell. Your fans, myself included, will be joining you on the next stage of your journey. 07 CMDR

I’ll miss your ED streams and in game shenanigans Drew, but will still stalk you wherever you go because I love your books, your streams, your infectious laugh and, of course, your hat!

Farewell, meant in the most literal sense, and see you on the next adventure!

Thank you Drew Wagar for inspiring me in so many ways, starting with Reclamation, and most recently, your Declaration. You're a good fellow, Charlie Brown. I'm with you (y)

See you in Tionisla for a final farewell toast!

I was saddened to hear of this and I watched your 1 hour youtube stream about your reasons for leaving. I like your attitude regarding wanting to leave on a high, but it's a great loss to the community, and kind of a thing that FDEV should take notice of.

Edit: PS keep writing stories!
Edit: Furthermore, I am in agreement with you regarding Odyssey, no, it's not in the spirit of Elite. Elite was always about the Spaceships, and not the space legs.

Top Bottom