I signed up for this Forum because it seemed to be the best way to submit suggestions to developers. More than anything I would love Space Legs to be a part of this game, not only for planetary surfaces but for the interiors of the larger ships as well. Ships such as the Type 9 and Type 10 have such fascinating multi-level decks it would be amazing to be able to walk around inside of them.

Space Legs could also add a great new dimension to Multi-crew, being able to move around different parts of the ship in order to accomplish certain tasks that would aid the pilot.

I know this sounds like it would be a programming and rendering nightmare for developers but would still be a most welcome addition, even if we wouldn't see such an update for quite a while.

Welcome to the forums ... yes Space Legs would be interesting ... and if you search the forums you'll find a wealth of discussions on this subject. Not to say we won't get it but if we do I suspect it will be a ways down the road. But never say never ...

Now prepare yourself for a bit of salt from some ...

Cheers ...

Chief

Yep asked before and on the wish list, including the bar on the station to meet up with other CMDRs ��

I signed up for this Forum because it seemed to be the best way to submit suggestions to developers. More than anything I would love Space Legs to be a part of this game, not only for planetary surfaces but for the interiors of the larger ships as well. Ships such as the Type 9 and Type 10 have such fascinating multi-level decks it would be amazing to be able to walk around inside of them.

Space Legs could also add a great new dimension to Multi-crew, being able to move around different parts of the ship in order to accomplish certain tasks that would aid the pilot.

I know this sounds like it would be a programming and rendering nightmare for developers but would still be a most welcome addition, even if we wouldn't see such an update for quite a while.

Seconded. In VR you can move around in the cockpit. This isn't officially supported yet though.

I hope all those things will come soon. Maybe in 2019 EVA inside and around ships initially.

Top Bottom