*Speculation* What do you want from the next DLC?

I'm going to get it regardless, but these are the things I would like to eventually see in the game.

-Steampunk
-Summer Fun Pack (Midway Games, More Shops, Some Water rides like a dinghy slide and Shoot the Chutes. Some Cool Summer Scenery)
-Show Pack (Cinemas, Haunted Houses, Circus, MOTION SIMULATORS, Animal Shows, Aquariums, Concerts, Action Shows)
-Action Park Pack (Slingshot/Reverse bungee, Sky coaster, Fun Slides, Bouncey Bounce, Inflatable Challenges, Laser Tag, Trampolines, Maze, Mini Golf)
-Safari Theme (More Walls and foliage)
-Ancient World Theme Pack (Rome, Greece, Russia...)
-Another Sci-Fi Space Pack (Mars)
-Prehistoric (Caveman Animatronics)
-Mythological Pack
-Futuristic Pack

-Licensed DLC would be cool too. But yeah

More shops! (Pretzels, Popcorn, T-Shirts, On-ride photos sold at info shops along with Maps, Cotton Candy, Snow cones, Cookies, Funnel Cakes/Fried Dough, ICE Cream Bars, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, More Souvenirs to buy at the Souvenir shop, Iced Tea)

Pipe Dreams

-Multiplayer (Visit Community Parks as a guest, Team build parks.)
- lol Water parks.

Last edited:
hopefully no rides which have similar companions inside the game and just differ in detail. hopefully nothing with animals. hopefully much with new building & scenery items.
I feel the same way. If they do add more rides they should be different then what is already in the game.

I'm going to get it regardless, but these are the things I would like to eventually see in the game.

-Steampunk
-Summer Fun Pack (Midway Games, More Shops, Some Water rides like a dinghy slide and Shoot the Chutes. Some Cool Summer Scenery)
-Show Pack (Cinemas, Haunted Houses, Circus, MOTION SIMULATORS, Animal Shows, Aquariums, Concerts, Action Shows)
-Action Park Pack (Slingshot/Reverse bungee, Sky coaster, Fun Slides, Bouncey Bounce, Inflatable Challenges, Laser Tag, Trampolines, Maze, Mini Golf)
-Safari Theme (More Walls and foliage)
-Ancient World Theme Pack (Rome, Greece, Russia...)
-Another Sci-Fi Space Pack (Mars)
-Prehistoric (Caveman Animatronics)
-Mythological Pack
-Futuristic Pack

-Licensed DLC would be cool too. But yeah

More shops! (Pretzels, Popcorn, T-Shirts, On-ride photos sold at info shops along with Maps, Cotton Candy, Snow cones, Cookies, Funnel Cakes/Fried Dough, ICE Cream Bars, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, More Souvenirs to buy at the Souvenir shop, Iced Tea)

Pipe Dreams

-Multiplayer (Visit Community Parks as a guest, Team build parks.)
- lol Water parks.
I like your Summer Fun Pack and Show Pack ideas. It would be great to have midway games in Planet Coaster. The show pack would be great as well. I having concerts in Planet Coaster would be really cool. Licensed DLC's are a good idea. They can maybe work on a partnership with CedarFair Parks and add rides to the game that are at a CedarFair Park.

I just want them to make a peep creator like the one RCT3 had.

Watching the characters I created roaming around and riding my creations was one thing that I found very relaxing and endearing in RCT3. How hard would that be?

A rewrite of the peep code to allow direct water interaction for swimming pools and playing mini golf. There are no non ride attractions in the game that the RCTs had. Like 3D Cinema, Crooked House, Mini Golf, etc.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
A rewrite of the peep code to allow direct water interaction for swimming pools and playing mini golf. There are no non ride attractions in the game that the RCTs had. Like 3D Cinema, Crooked House, Mini Golf, etc.
At this point a rewrite of the guest code is probably not going to happen. Perhaps some code additions, but rewriting the fundamental base code of the guests will mess up the game.

Is that why working swimming pools aren’t possible? The peeps? Would working mini golf or non ride attractions like a 3D cinema be possible? So the peeps are smarter than RCT3 but more limited in what they can do? I’m still waiting for a maze like RCT2 and walk through path for haunted houses instead of using queue path or regular path.

Last edited:
I hope for more foliage ... it's springtime and easter. Let's hope that we don't get just a nest with some coloured eggs.

The splashtastic is one of the things i really would want to see :)
And for the rest, i hope that it will be possible to combine 2 or more rides, so that it becomes one attraction.
For example, that you first have to go via a dark ride (tracked ride) and then go to the attraction itself, f.e. the tower of terror lift style ride, or something like that.
Now when you try something like that, guests can decide not to ride the second ride, and if you dont have a route back to the other roads, the guests that dont want to ride it, get stuck..
So thats what i would like to see :) Hopefully its possible

One thing that I want is the 4 seat PTC trains for the wooden coaster. It was in every RCT game up to this point, so why isn't it in Planet Coaster?
As far as other rides go, I second the wish for more transport rides, specifically I would like a steam train that looks different from the classic "Old West" steam train we have now.
Finally, I wouldn't mind it if they updated all of the existing scenery themes to be more complete - right now, several themes only have one pitch of roof, for example. I would like to see all of the roof and wall options for all of the themes.
Other than that, I'm pretty happy with where the game is at right now.

I might not be a majority here but I would really love a return to scenery packs. I'd even take them at a reduced rate but in a perfect world I'd definitely take a sequence of scenery - rides - scenery - rides - repeat.

I know there is arguments that TMT would replace and kill off the scenery DLC market but I think regardless of some of the amazing stuff on there - you really can't compare to art assets made by the artists who made the game who do this as their full time job both in quality and quantity! Of course to reiterate not to diminish the awesome stuff on TMT, I do use a lot of it, but not even the best stuff on there has the Planco soul we know.

With that being said I can think of a bunch of themes we don't have yet that I'd consider extremely high-poly to make ourselves and would benefit from frontier giving us a pack for.

A nordic set (currently possible custom but the roof pieces definitely set our computers on fire)
A deeper dive into the pirate theme
Egyptian/Arabic themes
An endless supply of foliage and trees, would love to see something on the quality of the adventure pack foliage but for calmer and colder environments.
And off the top of my head I could throw a dart at any of the mini themes inside of the worlds fair pack and say that most of them could be deserving of their own full sets.

I hope for some more scenery. I would be happy if we could get a Scenery PAck after Ride PAck after Scenery PAck after Ride Pack ... :) I just love the Planet Coaster Artist's style and TMTK doesn't come close in matters of design and quality. There are some awesome items but often they don't fit together because of variation in detail etc.

Entertainment Pack-Option to have concerts and parades

Boardwalk Pack-Boardwalk food options with traditional boardwalk rides.

Cedar Fair Pack-Rides from amusement parks that are owned by Cedar Fair.

Honestly, I'd like then to start adding back some more scenery stuff that is beyond what can be done in TMTK as well as rides.

At this point a rewrite of the guest code is probably not going to happen. Perhaps some code additions, but rewriting the fundamental base code of the guests will mess up the game.

I wish a Dev would pop in and clear this matter up, I've been asking for a Helter Skelter since initial release, would that require new peep code? I know some bespoke peep code was written for the Mouse Coaster, so it's not beyond them, maybe Single ride attractions, Helter Skelter, Mini Golf, Maze etc, just aren't possible.

I wouldn't say no to a Scenery pack, not so much new themes, more an expansion of the existing themes (the exception being Sci-Fi, can't say I use that) I'll never use TMTK, it's not on the same level as the art assets created by the actually makers of the Game, as mentioned above, it's their full time job/career.

Like the idea on Rides/Scenery/Rides/Scenery DLC's.

Not fussed with new Coasters, it's always been Flats for me:

Helter Skelter
Swinging Inverted Ship (based on the one at Lightwater Valley, was the Mary Rose, Dreamland, Margate, for many years)
Fun Slide
Mini Golf
Swing Boat
Maze
Classic Ferris Wheel (vintage open bucket/seats, no roof)
Grand Carousel (Horses only)

Would also like to see a selection of vintage seating/gongalas for the Chairlift, and a Vintage Skin for the Monorail (like the one Skeggy had)
An option to turn off the Pigeons (not DLC, that'll be a main game update obviously)
A Rail Crossing allowing to work through paths (quests actually stop to allow Train to pass obviously)

Top Bottom