Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

Btw...is this a new hedge?
If not, can someone tell me what kind of bush this is? At the moment I'm always putting together very complicated small parts so that the overall appearance of the hedge doesn't become too wide...
Hecke.png

Could be, looks similar to the creosote bush or the flat crow/bear berry bushes but looks different.
It's not the crowberry, it has a bluish green and these blue berries. I usually work with that because it's narrow enough for a hedge. The creosote is also a bit too dark and also a bit too wide.
Well, I'm curious to see whether this is really a new hedge. Would definitely be very welcome. :unsure:

Btw...is this a new hedge?
If not, can someone tell me what kind of bush this is? At the moment I'm always putting together very complicated small parts so that the overall appearance of the hedge doesn't become too wide...
View attachment 390792
Could it also be the non blooming version of the Buddleia plant mentioned? It was already an enrichment item for butterflies in Grassland pack and reusing it as a placeable would surely work as a plus for gardening features.

Top Bottom