Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

Going wild with the dictionary theory, and more optimistically calling that a pack like this would not be the last one:
Safari Animal Pack:
Hamadryas baboon
African civet
Serval
Impala
Secretary bird
Grey crowned crane
Nile crocodile
Jackson's chameleon

WHY IS THE HIGHLAND COW SO SMALL???!?!!?! Just watching Leaf's video and they only come up to human shoulder height - wtheckers?!
Highland cows do come in a miniature size similar to how the American donkey has standard and miniature versions. Up north in Scotland, there is a vast range of sizes from tiny miniature cows to large cows. The miniature cow used for ornamental displays at tourist sites could of very well been the reference that frontier wanted to base off of. The very large cows can be intimidating and often territorial which really isn't something suitable for petting zoos.

Highland cows do come in a miniature size similar to how the American donkey has standard and miniature versions. Up north in Scotland, there is a vast range of sizes from tiny miniature cows to large cows. The miniature cow used for ornamental displays at tourist sites could of very well been the reference that frontier wanted to base off of. The very large cows can be intimidating and often territorial which really isn't something suitable for petting zoos.
Well, of course I'll bow to our resident Scottish Captain but have you seen them yet? Not even shoulder height, they're butt height. Idk just looks bizarre to me, I was expecting them at least to be normal cow size

Well, of course I'll bow to our resident Scottish Captain but have you seen them yet? Not even shoulder height, they're butt height. Idk just looks bizarre to me, I was expecting them at least to be normal cow size
Alright I just watched leafs video (again) and yes they are perfectly normal miniature highland cows. The first time seeing a miniature can be bizarre when comparing them to the normal variety but not unrealistic in any way.

Even the bigger Highland cattles are smaller than the normal cows (at least the domestic black/Brown and White spotted cows I am used to) if I have read right.

After having a Look on my own onto all new animals I must say they just Look fantastic. The Pack still ranks on the last place of all Packs as I Always prefer wild animal Packs but nevertheless I am Happy for the people who wanted Petting Zoo animals and mechanics. And hopefully next time or the time after I can get my big last Wish for the game 🙂

it is time, i accidentally revived the Autumn thread but ... (i thought it went winter (Oceania) spring (Eurasia) summer (barnyard) then autumn? then winter again? am i delulu) either way im still confused as we just had the summer pack right? im not tripping about the 1k replies on the summer 24 speculation thread? autumn comes after summer i s2g

slrong speculation

i hope for a central america pack!!! please frontier!! we all know how requested the animals from here are!

i can maybe see a woodland/arboreal type pack in the works
american black bear, rocky mountain elk, tree kangaroo, a few of the monkey species can all go here!!

i wouldn't mind seeing some more african animals too
- serval, secretary bird, hamadryas baboon are my bick three wants

although, secretly i still wish for birds after all this time. between the chicken, the swan, the kiwi, and the penguin bird lovers have been spoiled but also, frontier has clearly been working on birds, and now we have guest interactions... imagine there is aviary birds the guests can feed in the next back, say a couple of species of macaw. idc if its not realistic i am allowed to enjoy things

it is time, i accidentally revived the Autumn thread but ... (i thought it went winter (Oceania) spring (Eurasia) summer (barnyard) then autumn? then winter again? am i delulu) either way im still confused as we just had the summer pack right? im not tripping about the 1k replies on the summer 24 speculation thread? autumn comes after summer i s2g
We actually just got the Spring pack, soooo the thousand (and counting) comments on the Summer thread indicate that we are all gonna have gone completely delulu by the time that DLC arrives 😂 We did get confirmation in a Frontier unlocked livestream that there IS going to be another DLC, so that has hyped things up a lot
i hope for a central america pack!!! please frontier!! we all know how requested the animals from here are!
Me too!

imagine there is aviary birds the guests can feed in the next back, say a couple of species of macaw. idc if its not realistic i am allowed to enjoy things
🙌 yes girl! It should be fun right?! That would be amazing, I'd love that 🦜
I'd love some macaws, if they did a Latin America pack without them I think steam would blow out of my ears. What zoo doesn't have parrots? And their conservation is so important now

Top Bottom