Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

This is definitely what I've been needing!

Assuming Highlands/Taiga/Tundra/Woodlands for Winter...I'm going to go with Latin America..not just South America and not just the Amazon.

Plot twist, the Winter pack will also be a scenery pack and this will be an animal pack.

Black Howler Monkey
Common Squirrel Monkey species
Ocelot
Coatimundi
Patagonian Mara
Spectacled Bear
Collared Peccary
Two Toed Sloth species as WTE

In the event the Spectacled Bear is in the Winter pack, put in the Greater Rhea for another non-Amazon area representative. I don't see any of the other animals possibly being in the Winter pack, if it is indeed a colder weather type of pack.

Must be birds this time.
Agreed.
Could everyone put their roster for an Aviary Expansion?

My roster:
  1. Hyacinth Macaw.
  2. Goshawk.
  3. Brown Pelican.
  4. Eurasian Eagle Owl.
  5. Resplendent Quetzal.
  6. Great Blue Heron.
  7. Shoebill.
  8. Indian Eagle Owl.
  9. Canada Goose.
  10. Yellow - Crested Cockatoo.
  11. Spix's Macaw.
  12. Snowy Owl.
  13. Wandering Albatross
  14. Glaucous Macaw.
  15. Blue Bird of Paradise.
  16. Tawny Owl.
  17. Scarlet Macaw.
  18. Andean Condor.
  19. Tawny Owl.
  20. Osprey.
  21. Peregrine Falcon.
  22. Bali Myna.
  23. Turkey Vulture.
  24. Superb Starling.
  25. Grey - Crowned Crane.

I'm going to step away from the speculation of a flying birds pack for now, for either habitat or exhibits. I mean, that would be my #1 wish and could truly make the zoos more realistic in a way that nothing else would, but looking at it from a speculative point of view, it's not what I speculate us getting. No harm if anyone wants to do so, just not for me this time.

(but.....I really would love for it to be a birds pack.)

Could everyone put their roster for an Aviary Expansion?
Let’s do this!

1. Peregrine Falcon
2. California Condor
3. Budgies
4. Lorikeets
5. Kookaburra
6. Bald Eagle
7. Snowy Owl
8. Macaws
9. Cockatoos
10. Parrots
11. Secretary
12. Greater Rhea
13. Victoria Crowned Pigeon
14. Golden Pheasant
15. Himalayan Monal
16. Mute Swan
17. Black Swan
18. Mallard
19. Mandarin Duck
20. White Pelican
21. Osprey
22. Gray Crowned Crane
23. Sand hill Crane
24. Stellar’s Sea Eagle
25. Rockhopper Penguin

But if we are thinking a Latin America themed DLC is going to be in Spring of next year, here are my thoughts

South American Coati
Black Howler Monkey
Geoffroy's Spider Monkey
Ocelot
Macaws for WE (Scarlet, Blue and Yellow, Hyacinth, Military and Green-Winged)

A theme could go for a more Central American theme with various cultural motifs from that region

And if Frontier wanted to switch it up and instead do another animal pack

South American Coati
Black Howler Monkey
Geoffroy's Spider Monkey
Ocelot
Greater Rhea
Southern Tamandua
Golden Lion Tamarin
Macaws for WE (Scarlet, Blue and Yellow, Hyacinth, Military and Green-Winged) or Linnaeus Two Toed Sloth

Last edited:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Rule #14
14) Do not contest/discuss a moderation action in public
If everyone continues to talk about what's deleted, which I'll explain, then I have to keep deleting posts. I don't wanna ban anyone from a thread but it needs to be somewhere else but here.

We also don't allow people to post pictures that look exactly like a Planet zoo official photo with the logo, a DLC name, and "Planet Zoo" in the exact same way Frontier does, font and all. People can see it and think it's real. Just think of what that could cause for Frontier. 😬

Rule #14

If everyone continues to talk about what's deleted, which I'll explain, then I have to keep deleting posts. I don't wanna ban anyone from a thread but it needs to be somewhere else but here.

We also don't allow people to post pictures that look exactly like a Planet zoo official photo with the logo, a DLC name, and "Planet Zoo" in the exact same way Frontier does, font and all. People can see it and think it's real. Just think of what that could cause for Frontier. 😬
This makes sense. Thanks for the clear-up, Heather

Top Bottom