Spring 2024 DLC Speculation

My top 5:
6007427_3x2.jpg

1713523038179.jpeg

1713523102382.jpeg

1713523147605.jpeg

1713523228331.jpeg

I'm trying to think of my top 5 since the first post mentioning it and... I just can't figure it out lmao.
I guess something like this? I can't set on a stable list ahahaha
  1. Great white pelican
  2. Marabou
  3. South American coati
  4. Antillean manatee (Yes I know I'm delusional)
  5. Black howler monkey
I'm sure of the first four. The fifth spot is the hard one for me. I keep changing between so many animals, mostly birds haha

I hope and think that the next dlc is a Latín-America animal pack:

• South-America coati
  • Black howler monkey
  • Ocelot
  • Greater rhea
  • Vicuna
  • Spectacled bear
  • Patagonian mara
  • Macaws
But my top 5 is:
  • South-America coati
  • Secretary bird
  • Muskox
  • Tree-kangaroo
  • Giant white pelican

Last edited:
Something to consider: On Twitter/X, after a DLC reveal, they typically like to profile 1 animal each day (can’t recall if they do the weekends or not) so keep that in mind for those that have a release date in their head or “how many” animals will be in the pack.

Something to consider: On Twitter/X, after a DLC reveal, they typically like to profile 1 animal each day (can’t recall if they do the weekends or not) so keep that in mind for those that have a release date in their head or “how many” animals will be in the pack.
They’ve done weekends for the past 2 packs I believe. For the days on this one, there’s either 5-6 days or 12 days - so it’s either a scenery pack or the big 12 animal pack people have been thinking for a finale. If they don’t do weekends then an animal pack is on the table but it’s less likely since the last one was an animal pack.

I love how all of the sudden we have all of decided that the White faced whistling duck is now the go to duck species to ask for haha

I still want the mandarín duck more, but is My second most wanted duck species.
The mandarin duck looks great but I find myself needing the white faced whistling duck more in south American or African aviaries. An Asian aviary that would have mandarin ducks doesn't come up very often for me.

I love how all of the sudden we have all of decided that the White faced whistling duck is now the go to duck species to ask for haha

I still want the mandarín duck more, but is My second most wanted duck species.
I used to be on the mandarin/ mallard temperate duck train, until I visited some zoos and went into their tropical areas. The white faced whistling duck has some cool advantages for that:
  1. Can act as an animal for African and South American tropical houses.
  2. Massive interspecies bonuses
  3. Important bird rep
  4. Exotic enough that people won’t see it like the mallard, but also easy enough if people want to throw them down in a pond they can.

Top Bottom