STAND WITH HONG KONG! r/EliteDangerous mod censorship.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Im sure the r/elite dangerous mods are active in deleting or closing any thread that isnt a crap meme or screenshot and do their best in that. As for the forum itself its well known that politics is off limits and its irrelevant that less than 9% of the company shares are owned by a chinese company.
But politics is not off limits, as the OP very clearly demonstrated. So why is some politics allowed on this forum but not others? That's what this thread is about, and it's totally about the forums. So totally valid.

My opinion is anyone who needs to color their text outrage-culture style should be ignored.

I’m sure whatever is happening out in the real world this time is terrible, but this ain’t the place to discuss it.

Not interested in your opinion, I'm interested in FDEVs opinion on their very clear efforts to remove some (but not all) political opinions, in a way that seems to be driven by fear.

But politics is not off limits, as the OP very clearly demonstrated. So why is some politics allowed on this forum but not others? That's what this thread is about, and it's totally about the forums. So totally valid.

Politics is officially off limits. The blanket prohibition allows for selective enforcement based on administrator fiat.

It's like the game's ToS or any other bit of legalese. Anything goes until someone decides the rules should be enforced.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom