News Standard Beta Release Trailer

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
After watching the trailer of the Beta, I went to the official site to try to know more about the minimum requirements necessary to play this game. But after seeing them, all I can say is I am heartbroken! :( my PC requirements are not even close of what is necessary to play Elite Dangerous:

-CPU: Intel Core i3-2120

-Memory: 8GB

HD: 500 GB

-Windows 8

I still need to buy a graphics card, but after reading the minimum requirements, I seriously doubt that any kind of graphics card can help my PC to run this (awesome) game...:( x10

my specs are Core 2 duo 3ghz, 6gb ram(ddr2-800) and a geforce gts 450. i run everything on high res 1280 x 1024 except i use FXAA instead of MSAA. i reckon with a decent graphics card you can run it fine. :) hope this helps

I love that this trailer is basically rights for a smug grin and a "Welp, I guess that's Frontier's stance on it!" as far as piracy and "Emergent gameplay" goes to all of the nay-sayers in the Beta discussion boards!

Also, I want me some mine launchers! For...eh...Diplomatic purposes.

Last edited:
can I assume trailer graphic quality is what we can expect in the final game vs. currently - not that I'm complaining - rather looking forward :)

After watching the trailer of the Beta, I went to the official site to try to know more about the minimum requirements necessary to play this game. But after seeing them, all I can say is I am heartbroken! :( my PC requirements are not even close of what is necessary to play Elite Dangerous:

-CPU: Intel Core i3-2120

-Memory: 8GB

HD: 500 GB

-Windows 8

I still need to buy a graphics card, but after reading the minimum requirements, I seriously doubt that any kind of graphics card can help my PC to run this (awesome) game...:( x10

I run it on worse hardware and a 5770. U can play it but all the eye-candy of.

Great beta, great trailer...but just do say...if it's a trailer for beta...shouldn't it say 50 systems? not 400 billion?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom