Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Here adjusted it to how I see it.
…then I chime in to say that was a pretty bad idea (later expounded on by LeSabre), which then leads into a new topic.

Mr.Nowak: Trailer!
LeSabre: How uninspiring. Needs gameplay.
You: It's a visual teaser.
LeSabre: That's why it's uninspiring. It needs gameplay.
You: I don't know, the only thing is know is that it's a visual teaser.
Me: The visuals are not inspiring. I'm getting an itch to reinstall Doom 3....
You: Probably, If you got a itch to play those games then you should.
Me: I'd just to play Outer Wilds.
You: Very Confused.
Me: Nah, it was not inspiring, remember? And there's already a game that does its thing far better.(Seems like he is thinkinh that I'm telling him to play SC. Which I didn't)
You: I'M CONFUSED!
LeSabre: Also, it was uninspired — it needs gameplay.

Again, that explains a lot.
You're skipping over posts, and reading into what is said things that aren't actually said and then being confused by what you thought was said that wasn't.

Top tip: stop doing that.
Confused why are you replying to me like I'm defending there not being gameplay. That's why I'm so confused.
I just thought it was funny because it says visual teaser.
Sure gameplay teaser would of been better. More of a christsmas present than a Visual one which equals to a cunk of coal unlike a gameplay trailer

Now you have been replying to my reply about the irony in that sentence.

The only irony I intended in the post you quoted there was the backers asking for gameplay and receiving 'shiney' and CI`g's apparent confidence in them swallowing it.

but you literally replied to me there not just posted.

I quoted you, but my post was not directed at you in particular so I apologise if you felt it was a dig or an insult. :) I try my best to not attack or annoy people, but there are times when I feel a need to state 'what I think' in a direct way, 99.999% of the time no offence is intended and any wording I use is purely down to my 'say what I mean, mean what I say' writting style. :)

I quoted you, but my post was not directed at you in particular so I apologise if you felt it was a dig or an insult. :) I try my best to not attack or annoy people, but there are times when I feel a need to state 'what I think' in a direct way, 99.999% of the time no offence is intended and any wording I use is purely down to my 'say what I mean, mean what I say' writting style. :)
Ahh okay got ya.

Time to channel the inner broad man in an ugly leather jacket:

Go home. You're drunk.
Alternatively, go out. You're not drunk enough. :p

Already home. Need to go out for more beer. My wife seems aminable to this idea, if only to get me away from the damn computer. She bought be a 5 litre cask, but my daughter lay on the floor under it, and in true Barney Gumble style, opened the tap and drank it. (not joking).

So maybe pop out soon for a drink with the missus.

Some sanity might be restored to the forum.

Also, to remain on topic, here's a song i selected in relation to it.

Confused why are you replying to me like I'm defending here not being gameplay. That's why I'm so confused.
You're confused because you're reading things into it that aren't actually said.

Stop replacing text with assumed subtext and it will aaaaall make sense. :D

A moment of different stuff to elevate the thread.

It has begun, the lid has been prised from the top of the second massive tub of sweets by the small hands of the 6 year old tiny person in my household, war is now afoot in the lands of Cadbury. All who fall shall be forever surrounded by small squares of confectionary wrappings, the 'room of the living' is now the perpectual battlefield known as the 'room of the wrappers'. None can stand before this foe, the tiny warrior will be called upon after the battle to protect the king (me) from the blaring anger and venegance of the Queen (wifey), she who shall forever remember the mess me and the tiny warrior made of the room, and she who shall forevermore throw sharp eyes in my direction for being on the internet while chaos and confectionary reign free amongst the cushions and carpet.

There's literally a more engaing story and content happening in my living room than in SC/S42 right now. :D

A moment of different stuff to elevate the thread.

It has begun, the lid has been prised from the top of the second massive tub of sweets by the small hands of the 6 year old tiny person in my household, war is now afoot in the lands of Cadbury. All who fall shall be forever surrounded by small squares of confectionary wrappings, the 'room of the living' is now the perpectual battlefield known as the 'room of the wrappers'. None can stand before this foe, the tiny warrior will be called upon after the battle to protect the king (me) from the blaring anger and venegance of the Queen (wifey), she who shall forever remember the mess me and the tiny warrior made of the room, and she who shall forevermore throw sharp eyes in my direction for being on the internet while chaos and confectionary reign free amongst the cushions and carpet.

There's literally a more engaing story and content happening in my living room than in SC/S42 right now. :D
The plot of Wing Commander 2 The Movie is looking good

Meanwhile, back at the Mole ranch...my wife and my daughter have consumed 3 bottles of wine between them...now I'm sufferent to bouts of insane girlie giggling and attempts to type nonsense onto t'internet when I go to make coffee.

I'm off to hide in the byre with the cows...at least they don't giggle :oops:

Any posts from me on here in the next few hours might not be me at all... for instance...if I post an image of me wearing a dinosaur onesie complete with spikey tail or wearing an Ewok suit...I didn't post it.

Last edited:
New vid from SQ42!

Oh my, for a few minutes, as the camera blissfully panned around the stationary assets, you could almost imagine the gameplay, the drama, the game!

And then they showed the areas scattered with naturalistic NPCs. And the illusion was broken... No way they can pull that off in a year ;)

(I mean I’m mainly joking. Because surely they can actually get background NPCs working in an offline environment by the end of 2020? Surely... Right?)

Any posts from me on here in the next few hours might not be me at all... for instance...if I post an image of me wearing a dinosaur onesie complete with spikey tail or wearing an Ewok suit...I didn't post it.
Suuuuuuuure. :p

Also, with a very different implied tone…
(I mean I’m mainly joking. Because surely they can actually get background NPCs working in an offline environment by the end of 2020? Surely... Right?)
Suuuuuuuure…ly. 🤣

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom