Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

At what point does this trigger in game? I've actually never heard this one and it's very good.

I have never heard it in game, like many others, they have a large catalogue of music at this point and most of it isn't in game, some are just theme tunes, i think that one was meant to be the Star Citizen Theme Tune, its a different one now, others in that catalogue will be in game when they build the game mechanic for them.

It sent chills up my spine the first time i heart that tune.

Last edited:
Maestro Chris wanted one of the quavers changed into a semiquaver, so it's still in a pipeline waiting for extra polishing.
(Couldn't help myself... I'll see myself out :geek:)
I prefer Doritos myself... as for in game elevator musak, I have it turned off. Never been a fan of any of it since Halo. Bungie did it so well that in every other game since Halo and Halo 2 on the original Xbox...I just find it irritating.

It's like when someone asked me why I never listen to music when riding the Harley...the simple answer to that was if I could possibly hear music through a set of ear buds in my lid, the 30" fishtail pipes on the bike just weren't loud enough. Grunting that thing around some twisties makes the fillings in my teeth vibrate :)

Last edited:
Anyway...back to the game. Managed a bit of co-op mining in the Prospys a bit earlier...no 30k's and everything now seems to be working roughly as it should...pity they didn't do whatever they did before they released the broken patch on Friday...like it would have hurt to have extended the PTU for another 5 days :rolleyes:

lwPOBjo.png

PwfGoYg.png

Last edited:
I have never heard it in game, like many others, they have a large catalogue of music at this point and most of it isn't in game, some are just theme tunes, i think that one was meant to be the Star Citizen Theme Tune, its a different one now, others in that catalogue will be in game when they build the game mechanic for them.

It sent chills up my spine the first time i heart that tune.

Many years ago - the Star Citizen Launcher had a little "feature" where it would play the Launcher music when invoked, at FULL volume to the primary Windows audio device, not have an off toggle option, and not be affected by current or subsequent windows volume mixer settings until you got into Control Panel or had a physical volume control on your output.

You can probably imagine just how delightful that was!

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
I think they are waiting to switch from AWS to their own internal servers for this to happen. Get a new currency and call it bUEC (buck! get it?), fix the exploits, wipe everything out.
I am not sure if I remember correctly, didn´t Amazon Lumberyard terms forced you to use their servers? Or was that just a CIG deal?

I read somewhere that the Lumberyard logo in the game splash screen was gone. That correct?

I am not sure if I remember correctly, didn´t Amazon Lumberyard terms forced you to use their servers? Or was that just a CIG deal?

I read somewhere that the Lumberyard logo in the game splash screen was gone. That correct?

With Lumberyard, if you use cloud servers they have to be AWS, but you can run your own.

You wouldnt be able to use something like Azure servers.

So SC isn't running on LY anymore (if it ever was ;) )? Has it been ported back to CE, using the fresh license they got from the Crytek lawsuit?
Anyways the joke keeps on giving.
SC has never used the real LY (the one used for New World), only displayed the license. Going to LY and remove it was just displaying and removing a logo on the launcher. A lot of energy and money lost because of Crytek.

Back
Top Bottom