Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Chris presumably thinks throwing more people at an already late project will speed it up.

Guy has never read a book on project management in his life i'm sure.
The increase in staffing and the new studios I wouldn't think hold any relevance to Star Citizen or Sqn 42...Ci¬G, as a company, are planning something... perhaps the next BDSSE or something else that I suspect is far removed from it 🤷‍♂️

Manchester and Chris Roberts...hmm :unsure:. It'll be a sweat shop churning out exclusive 'Chris Roberts' luxury fashion items like Nike knock-offs, fake Prada handbags, men's fragrances that smell like WD40 and Armani jackets with sleeves of different lengths. Unfortunately, he can't have the 'CR7' logo... since that's already been nabbed by one of the other, slightly more famous CR's... Christiano Ronaldo :D

Last edited:
The increase in staffing and the new studios I wouldn't think hold any relevance to Star Citizen or Sqn 42...Ci¬G, as a company, are planning something... perhaps the nex BDSSE or something else that I suspect is far removed from it 🤷‍♂️

Manchester and Chris Roberts...hmm :unsure:. It'll be a sweat shop churning out exclusive 'Chris Roberts' luxury fashion items like Nike knock-offs, fake Prada handbags, men's fragrances and Armani jackets. Unfortunately, he can't have the 'CR7' logo... since that's already been nabbed by one of the other, slightly more famous CR's... Christiano Ronaldo :D

That has been my suspicion as well. However, i'm not sure that is what backers gave CIG money for...

You mean you wouldn't pay $1400 for a bottle of WD40 smelling aftershave bottled in sunny Manchester? :whistle:

Well, my hypothesis would be that CR announces a new game they have started work on with those extra devs. I don't know, Squadron XXI: The Xenu Threat, which is a sequel/prequel to SQ42 where you play as Xenu, the alien overlord attacking humanity in the SC universe.

This will be spun as being good for SC as it will only take a small dev team a few months to deliver on and will boost interest and sales in SC.

The faithful will swallow it whole and defend it, even when it fails to arrive as scheduled.

You mean you wouldn't pay $1400 for a bottle of WD40 smelling aftershave bottled in sunny Manchester? :whistle:
Hai_karate.JPG

The increase in staffing and the new studios I wouldn't think hold any relevance to Star Citizen or Sqn 42...Ci¬G, as a company, are planning something... perhaps the next BDSSE or something else that I suspect is far removed from it 🤷‍♂️

Manchester and Chris Roberts...hmm :unsure:. It'll be a sweat shop churning out exclusive 'Chris Roberts' luxury fashion items like Nike knock-offs, fake Prada handbags, men's fragrances that smell like WD40 and Armani jackets with sleeves of different lengths. Unfortunately, he can't have the 'CR7' logo... since that's already been nabbed by one of the other, slightly more famous CR's... Christiano Ronaldo :D
He's gonna announce that SC is finished and he's starting a new project. Wouldn't that be a hoot! Only 4 days left before the SQ42 beta too! Everything is wrapping up in CIG land.

How do you know so much about fashion? Also, what's wrong with WD40? The smell of Manhood....

Back
Top Bottom