Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

You killed salvage!

sorta!

are you in mikes discord?

Y7dqbeL.png

I never got to make my spite pledge in response to elites poor development (before star citizen fell apart, this time seems serious).

I think its also a point that regardless how bad anyone has been burnt by the star citizen cultists, continuing to bash star citizen will never make it right.

I think i'll save my powder for some obscene starfield collectors edition, and of course the regular stipend to eso it seems. They're just barely on the right side of evil that paying them doesn't feel wrong.

Oh my, Spectrum is on fire again. Just after it had started to settle down after the previous fire.

I do like this new CIG. Its non-stop entertainment.

Looking forward to seeing what they do in the coming month!

Alright, ill go take a look. Just learned something:

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 4.09.43 pm.png

My god, thats exactly the same as here. They're probably the same people.

Do you know how messed up that is? At least 2 white knights here have proudly boasted thay haven't spent a cent on cosmetics. No wonder frontier are angels to them.

ps. The trick is to never go over the line where you feel like they owe you something. If there was mutual respect from the developer, of course go nuts, love love, win win. But for the space genre there's alot of black out there too.

View attachment 291953

Do you know how messed up that is? At least 2 white knights here have proudly boasted thay haven't spent a cent on cosmetics. No wonder frontier are angels to them.

ps. The trick is to never go over the line where you feel like they owe you something. If there was mutual respect from the developer, of course go nuts, love love, win win. But for the space genre there's alot of black out there too.

Its an interesting theory. Are the whitest of white knights actually heavily invested in the game or not? Are they people who think they can invest the minimum and others will carry the project, do they really believe CR when he says things like if funding dries up they will just release SQ42 and finish SC based on the funds from that? Or are they lying, and they do not minimally invest, but instead are in for tens of thousands?

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Filtering the updated roadmap for SQ42 tasks now goes to Dec 2022. LOL.
Wasn´t server meshing supposed to come at the end of 2022 anyways? Or was it planned for earlier in the year?

Or is that chart just capped at the end of the year so all tasks shown to finished there may actually continue beyond?

Last edited:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator

View attachment 291953

Btw, that viajero? Not me 😋

Back
Top Bottom