Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

7.5 years I think you will find, lets get the facts straight before we argue the same point over and over and over and over again . Plus I have only a vague idea what you are talking about please explain in more detail. Sometimes it seems like you are charged by the word in each of your posts

Oct 27, 2012.

Edit: I'll send my invoice for 3 words shortly.

If you're rounding to the nearest half year, the answer is 8 years. There's no debate, sorry.

Edit: Unless you want to include the extra year Chris said they'd been working on the game prior to the kickstarter, in which case 9 years.
How is 8 years a half year?
8 years is 100% a full year.
Oh no your using strange CIG maths on us gain are you

Of all the things we could discuss or debate concerning SC...we're still being petty about whether it's 5, 7 or 9 years since the whole soap opera began? Who really cares at this point?...Considering the entire project hasn't progressed that much in those 5, 7 or 9 years ;)

Last edited:
Considering the entire project hasn't progressed that much in those 5, 7 or 9 years ;)

Complete nonsense I'm afraid my dear Mole.

We've been given delivered progression to span the very heavens themselves! The Morrow Tour, Bartenders, Penguins, Turtles, Alien Languages, Prison, Nearly One System! Lots and lots of ships! Land sales! Server meshing! Netcode! There's elevator gameplay! And who could possibly forget the joyful dread at being overwhelmed in the dark majesty of their first Sandwurmie encounter in the unexplored wilds of the Leir system, with nothing but a pair of bunny ears to protect them!

There's been more AAAAAAAAA^A^A gameplay experienced in just those brief moments, than in all other gaming titles combined since the beginning of time.

Back
Top Bottom