Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Mike voiced what most of us are fully expecting from Ci~G and star citizen...2023 is the year of 3.18... 3.18.1...3.18.2...to 3.18.4. The road to 4.0, Pyro and server meshing is still 2 years away...

Most notable in this latest screed of convoluted nonsense from the ranting narcissist who remains in control of this dumpster fire of a project...no mention at all of his magnum opus.

All I can say is, thank all the old gods for Turbulent. Without them, the PU would have nothing content wise to even mention :)

Last edited:
My new year?

z6gUaNp.png

None of the local drunks managed to negotiate the ice-cream tub claymores I planted around the house so it was quiet. I'll clear the bodies up in the morning :whistle:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Happy new year!

Just went through the chairman thing. Looked like a copy paste of the previous one. Did I miss it or there was pretty much zero mention of Squadron 42 news or progress? Also, lol at the last paragraph, almost footnote, casual mention of static server meshing and Pyro being end 2023 at the earliest. Nevermind actual server meshing.

Oh and welcome to our new jesus blocker tech overlord, the replication layer.

Last edited:
You got ninja'd 4 pages ago :p

Happy new year!

Just went through the chairman thing. Looked like a copy paste of the previous one. Did I miss it or there was pretty much zero mention of Squadron 42 news or progress? Also, lol at the last paragraph, almost footnote, casual mention of static server meshing and Pyro being end 2023 at the earliest. Nevermind actual server meshing.

Oh and welcome to our new jesus blocker tech overlord, the replication layer.

Yeah, the lack of mention of SQ42 was a tad surprising, since allegedly, its where the majority of the work is going.

Oh, wait, probably because "spoilers"

Back
Top Bottom