Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Eleven players have confirmed this issue:

1677154353570.png

Eleven players have confirmed this issue:

View attachment 346446
That's not many. Not that I'd play a game much where you can fall through map all the time or get blown up by a bottle falling on the ground. Happened once in Satisfactory and luckily never again. I wouldn't want to grind all that equipment again and again. This equipment is the fruit of my "work" and when I venture out I expect it to assist in my enjoyment not work it out repeatedly.

It also means that another wee has passed and I think it kinda was all about trams and falling through floors. You know - the old in and out in SC - nothing really new.

I've been thinking, with that year-long backlog and the trouble their pipelines give them - maybe they should have asked valve for help to keep all these pipelines lean and clean a long time ago.

You know, for a space game all about discovering new jump points, trading with alien civilizations, fighting opposing factions, farming Sandwurmies and saving humanity from the vicious onslaught of interstellar terrorists - trains and elevators seem to break more gameplay sessions than anything else.

I am so glad that trains and elevators are such an important core component of space games.

You know, for a space game all about discovering new jump points, trading with alien civilizations, fighting opposing factions, farming Sandwurmies and saving humanity from the vicious onslaught of interstellar terrorists - trains and elevators seem to break more gameplay sessions than anything else.

I am so glad that trains and elevators are such an important core component of space games.
It's a train & elevator game, with some space. Eventually.

Haters.

Back
Top Bottom