Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

This can’t be stressed enough. It speaks volumes of SQ42’s CIG deafening silence and the game development state and progres (or lack of it rather, as the case may be). That and a release date in less than 2 months.

Remind me again @LittleAnt how you think SQ404 release is imminent?

How did they manage to do that without giving away spoilers? I heard its impossible to give info about a single player game without giving away spoilers!

What to, 404 threads, that's right up there with Egyptian cotton, although keep in mind thread count doesn't necessarily translate directly to quality, it does count on the skill of the weaver and the equipment being used.....oh dear, SC is in serious trouble isn't it!
:ROFLMAO:

Denial: "Why care about Starfield? No-one plays single player games"
Anger: "Bethesda scammers! I'm loyal to Chris!"
Bargaining: "you'll play Starfield for a bit then you'll be back to SC, anyway Squadron 42 and server meshing are coming soon"
Depression: "Starfield has all the things Chris promised me years ago, i can't believe he lied to me..."
Acceptance: "yeah, I'll play Starfield too"
Hmm... It's more an infinite loop, with a GOTO 0 somewhere before "Acceptance" depending on how much deep are one's knees in the Best Damn Alpha Mess Forever.
SaltETwerk17 was minutes ago reacting to a doubter's Starfeld analysis restoring his own confidence already.

Star Citizen's single-player campaign is an 8 years-overdue vapourware scam, and its accurate physics simulation enables megaton star ships to blow away in the wind while your avatar stands there unaffected.
Starfield cannot compete with that fidelity.
Ah, Megaton. FO3 wasteland was where I learned to love the retro style. Bethesda related it was Morrowind - something about netch leather and alchemy and non-diminishing returns.

And in which case the removal of SQ404 from the store probably points to a more significant issue than just a price change.
I'm really pushing far out with this but I'll just say that if CIG sue Bethesda over copying Squadron 404, I would take it as a pretty damning sign that they have nothing at this point. I don't seriously believe that would happen whatsoever, but these are uncharted waters, and I believe that the LHC time/space discombobulator got switched on recently for another tombola spin on the Mandela effect game, so who knows?

I'm really pushing far out with this but I'll just say that if CIG sue Bethesda over copying Squadron 404, I would take it as a pretty damning sign that they have nothing at this point. I don't seriously believe that would happen whatsoever, but these are uncharted waters, and I believe that the LHC time/space discombobulator got switched on recently for another tombola spin on the Mandela effect game, so who knows?
Wouldn't they have to disclose proof? Then it'd come out officially that the emperor has no clothes.

Back
Top Bottom