Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

image.png

...and no one-day tickets available

Fine work Stu 😁

$199 base rate is an insane amount to pay just to be lied to. That's like psychoanalyst tier money...
Whoever posted that thread hasn't bothered to even try to inform themself, instead they choose to just push a lazy and disingenuous narrative with emotional and baseless assertions.

Whoever posted that thread hasn't bothered to even try to inform themself, instead they choose to just push a lazy and disingenuous narrative with emotional and baseless assertions.

In the end the holders of the event will charge what they think players/visitors will pay to attend the event, this is why it costs more to attend concerts by world famous musical bands than it does for your local bands. If the people didn't pay then they would charge less!

Fine work Stu 😁

$199 base rate is an insane amount to pay just to be lied to. That's like psychoanalyst tier money...

Comments are fun.

But this Expo has never been done before and they have to design everything from the ground up, putting on an event of this scale is hard (especially when nothing is complete).

It needs Promotional Expo Setup technology, check the roadmap for details

Surprisingly, Star Atlas demonstrated its flight testing only two weeks ago

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZL38M2uk6s

I'm curious, i just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out of to gain access to the early access build and am none the wiser..... somehow that aspect is worse than Star Citizen.

A very simple question asked, one there should be an interest for them to answer, very difficult to find...... still haven't.

I'm curious, i just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out of to gain access to the early access build and am none the wiser..... somehow that aspect is worse than Star Citizen.

A very simple question asked, one there should be an interest for them to answer, very difficult to find...... still haven't.
I don't think Star Atlas is in early access

I'm going nowhere near Spectrum...I just can't resist winding the fanatics up for no good reason in the first place...never mind contributing my input to a thread about ridiculous Disneyworld ticket prices for a sales and marketing event :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom