Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Another day missed, another ten pages in the SC thread to catch up with! Is there something happening? Usually when we get a thread blowout like this something big is in the offing!

Starfield's ship interiors have graphical detail, combative boarding, zero-G fights, modularity, functional NPC crew and companions, plus functional crafting and science stations. Unfortunately SC only has the first three of those.
zero G fighting is more levitation for what I've seen 😁

Concierge forum still popping off

X9dXoRa.png

Anyone should feel like an idiot for spending 7000 dollars on a computer game. Doubly so for one which still isn't really released after 10+ years with no release date in sight.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
The two genres in SF and SC's case will soon be:

"Released" and "Unreleased".

SC has been actually released (as early access) and is sold as is. Been the case already for many years. The community is still under CIG´s spell believing this is still a fully crowdfunded project.

SC is released, it just sucks big time.

CIG: "... rebuts the false allegation that the game has not been released.”

CIG: “Star Citizen is a community-funded online video game project which was launched in early development in 2012 and moved into (playable Alpha) Early Access in 2016."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/14s9bjm/comment/jqwv3a9/

kbj8YR0.png

JhlMT0G.jpg

Last edited:
Can you explain what is easy to spot ?

I beg you to point me the game that has a superior version of SC's ship interiors...
But dude, Star Citizen is the only game that has "SC ship interior". Other games don't copy Star Citizen designs so they can't ever have SC ship interior. If they did thought I'd think they could do it much better and well optimized.

It's like no company can launch Falcon 9 like Space X, because Falcon 9 is a Space X property. Most people aren't scummy enough to out right copy others.

zero G fighting is more levitation for what I've seen 😁
Bethesda have shown around 11 seconds of any footage of zero G so far in all of the videos they've released to date...and like everyone else, you haven't actually experienced it yet to be able to pass judgement one way or another...I think you're just doing your usual and applying a bit of wishful thinking :whistle:

Last edited:
Can you explain what is easy to spot ?

I beg you to point me the game that has a superior version of SC's ship interiors...
You keep holding up ship interiors like some magical talisman to ward off the evil nay sayers...do I need to point out that those magical ship interiors I've personally been walking up and down since 2015 in star citizen are just a series of completely functionless corridors inside a tube that mostly explode or that you randomly fall through when trying to interact with them?

Once again...in roughly 2 weeks when Starfield appears and has those pretty nicely detailed, fully interactive and customisable ship interiors all manned by fully interactive NPC crew members who more than likely won't be T-posing on the seats, your solitary magical star citizen talisman may well be pretty redundant :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You keep holding up ship interiors like some magical talisman to ward off the evil nay sayers...do I need to point out that those magical ship interiors I've personally been walking up and down since 2015 in star citizen are just a series of completely functionless corridors inside a tube that mostly explode or that you randomly fall through when trying to interact with them?

Once again...in roughly 2 weeks when Starfield appears and has those pretty nicely detailed, fully interactive and customisable ship interiors all manned by fully interactive NPC crew members who more than likely won't be T-posing on the seats, your solitary magical star citizen talisman may well be pretty redundant :rolleyes:
But you can't get ganked in Starfield while admiring fidelitous ship interiors. Not at least by other human players. :D

I think Bethseda should include a T-posing NPC called Citizen T.

Back
Top Bottom