Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Reminds me of that time CIG showed combat on a ship or something and they turned the gravity generator off and it all went zero-g combat. Did that make it into the game yet?

Kiiiinda.

(There's a mission in a floating wrecked ship where you're supposed to puzzle your way through by toggling the grav on and off. Unfortunately the fidelity went too far and the mission is a bit of a wreck too ;). Mainly due to dramatic elevator malfunctions...)

So it's deployed. But CIG style ;)

How about the custom cargo cannisters you can only get with a $700 set of ships - and only if you pay new money. Piracy Week indeed :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHzGOy8-bo

Or if you prefer your complaints in text form:

Last edited:
previously on Roadmap Roundup:

1726687498818.png

and now:
1726687527836.png

(Zeus was already moved to 3.24.x)

Moving stuff from 4.0 -> 3.24.X - I guess they're not confident that meshing will be coming any time soon :sneaky:

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
previously on Roadmap Roundup:

View attachment 401844
and now:
View attachment 401845

(Zeus was already moved to 3.24.x)

Moving stuff from 4.0 -> 3.24.X - I guess they're not confident that meshing will be coming any time soon :sneaky:
What are you on about dude. This is good for SC, things are moving so fast that CIG is accelerating 4.0 stuff!

Last edited:
How about the custom cargo cannisters you can only get with a $700 set of ships - and only if you pay new money. Piracy Week indeed :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHzGOy8-bo

Or if you prefer your complaints in text form:

lol if you care about cargo box skins. you deserved to get scammed.

Reminds me of that time CIG showed combat on a ship or something and they turned the gravity generator off and it all went zero-g combat. Did that make it into the game yet?
Already in game.
I've played it when I decided to help some ship pirates were boarding. It was annoying though gravity keeps going on and off and kind of erie when dead bodies were floating around. One time I killed all the pirates and returned to my ship only to find two fo the pirates counter boarded me, but I should be posting this on the Starfield thread.

Isn't it the same every year though? Before Citcon the salt accrues, everyone declares 'No Cash 'Til Pyro!'. Everyone declares they won't believe anything CiG says.

Then Citcon arrives, cutscenes play, tears fall, and faith is renewed for another year.
CIG has became master in manipulating people into buying over the 13 years that they've been going at it...

(Thor's Day) We currently have a new RMQ/Meshing build in testing with QA with the goal of running a TECH-PREVIEW test today and running up to 24 hours. We have worked on many stability and performance changes since the previous test last week and will start out slow and push to increase the player cap throughout the test.

This week we will have meshing!

And the last ISC before Citcon - game is getting component repair and overheating mechanics - just like real space games[*] :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8fKhnphE68

[*] things that appear in ISC may be further away than they look

Back
Top Bottom