Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Why, I'm on about protecting CRobber, as I always do.
"SC clearly doesn't" - Says you. CRobber had clearly stated that they are using procedural tools to create SC: "The procedural tools we’ve developed allow our artists to “paint at scale” to create stunning and very specific environments." Can't deny the sexybear, can you?

SC having 65 GB of assets and just one system says that either CI-G are using procedural tools like it never been done before, read - utterly incompetent way, or that all 110 systems are already done, hidden inside those 65 GB. We just can't get there due to lack of water byoancy. Or was is server meshing this time? I sometimes take those random catchphrases wrong.
SC is only a mere 65GB if you don't install the PTU as well ;)

Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.14 - 02.32.47.45.png

@Agony_Aunt all kidding and jokes aside, you really need to stop tormenting poor CTT. Or quit whatever cat & mouse game you've got messing with his head? Seriously. The guy is increasingly becoming more unhinged. Like in this latest video where he mentions you @12:40 (and indirectly bashes the ED community) by name 😧

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGB-wjUWsws

Since my Discord discussion with him i've had zero contact with him. I also recommeneded to the others on sc_refunds and here that people do not engage with him. The guy is a complete and utter nutjob.

Last edited:
Heh, he's saying new people took over the refund subreddit 18 months ago. He can't even do a basic fact check. Same people have been in charge for years.

Also saying none are backers and all are ED players. This is funny, because a lot of refundians don't play ED and are critical of it as well. Beet was a backer as well.

The guy just chooses to believe whatever he wants with zero consideration for the truth.

Ah! He's graduated to being a racist now?

Got a timestamp for that? Because watching this loon rant for 40 minutes will give me a stroke.

Making me rewatch it to get that time stamp, maybe you are as low as he says!

17:50 You are running a scam
18:58 "I should be doing a Russian Accent"
20:05 "These Russian Scammers from Elite Dangerous"
20:35 "They are Russian and Russian people are very rippyoff "
"The Russians, they will run and hide, they are communists, no one is Russian is going to bring them to the law"
25:54 blah blah blah "Very Russianeque attitude, very moberesque attitude, sociopathic dark and evil intent"

Even in the comments of the video

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom