Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Trouble in paradise? I feel a spike in funding coming along.
Theoretically the longer you fund it the higher the chance of a miracle happening and the infinite devs randomly mashing keyboards happening across something that isn’t dreadful.
Personally I’m pinning my hopes on God deciding to complete his trilogy by saving us from underwhelming space games in the final chapter.

It also had the ability to use a paint brush type function where you could literally sweep a circular cursor over your terrain and it would paint grass, trees or whatever asset you wanted onto it rather than hand placing them all.

Sounds a lot like any Sim game where you paint terrain? Do people really believe this is what the time and money was spent on?

CTT has always been a "listen but don't interact" sort of personality, and you can even omit the "listen" part.

got to admit, its the first link in this thread I havent clicked on, I think Ill just leave them alone, hopefully they sink into obscurity and leave the webcam alone and maybe have a better life

Speaking of non-mentionables… where's that new thread we should have had by now?

The roadmap is almost done and you will be able to see how many people have been working on it and be able to make wild estimates as to progress depending on your own POV which will distract from the original question, much like this answer has done, so we're aiming (aiming = truth - lies + dreams = no promise!), aiming at mid to late next year.

it may not be the answer you want but thats because youre so hard to please and want different things and thats why its your fault. It will be not done until its done and thats it.

Since my Discord discussion with him i've had zero contact with him. I also recommeneded to the others on sc_refunds and here that people do not engage with him. The guy is a complete and utter nutjob.
That's good. These are uncertain times on the web with all the politicized cancel culture, doxxing, and wokeness on crack going on on social media. Never thought I'd live to see the day one party says/does something on the web and some other party snaps and loses their E. Coli. And possibly ends up convincing an entire small cyber village community to drink bleached kool aid and join them on Hailey's comet flight to the moon. Because that's how CTT has been coming across lately. A self polinating cult of personality to himself. I sure hope he doesn't end up like Etika or Siya Kakkar 😣

As much as Im laughing Im actually really puzzled by what actually happened there? In terms of programming or software speak what is going on?.

I mean, the ground was there when in the ship, get out and what happened? The server forgot the ship, lost connection with the ground, 2 objects separating did something, forgot what was behind the player and not in view, ship was trying to do some sort of procedure, ground is only under the players feet or space below player? What the actual happened?

As much as Im laughing Im actually really puzzled by what actually happened there? In terms of programming or software speak what is going on?.

I mean, the ground was there when in the ship, get out and what happened? The server forgot the ship, lost connection with the ground, 2 objects separating did something, forgot what was behind the player and not in view, ship was trying to do some sort of procedure, ground is only under the players feet or space below player? What the actual happened?
....yes

Back
Top Bottom