Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

3.10 patch : update of the ocean shader : reflection of the sun
5lk50my9t3b51.png

3.10 patch : dust effect added when landed. Good but can be improved
View attachment 181210

Fluff

3.10 patch : new Greycat ROC. Mining rover. We can mine by foot, rover and ship now

Chris Roberts last official words on this project:

"Star Citizen is never getting cancelled, we'll just keep working on this thing until it's the best universe sim possible..and that's cool, it's fun to be working on it..I dunno, eh <inaudible> feel like WILLY WONKA"

You remember how Willy Wonka handed his "alpha" chocolate factory to Charlie "It's all yours kid, obviously we don't have one product that's suitable for human consumption but just keep telling people about pipelines and what-not, this is a list of people that are now trying to sue YOU, there's some serious technical problems that you'll never find the right Oompa Loompa to fix..not my problem anymore - I'm absolved - I made some ...promises to some...people, like I said..your problem..congrats.. just keep sending my dividends to the PO-box I left on your desk"

Still can't see the little Greycat mining buggy in the store...maybe not there yet. I'll melt one of the Ursas for one since I've got 2 of them...the mining buggy will be a tad more useful to me as a miner.

Haven't tryed the new system yet but it seems you can also select any target (front and behind) just by clicking on it on the radar.

A video where the bartender works well

Man he looks miserable.
You'd think that if the space bar has a choice of just two drinks they'd use a vending machine instead.

I thought he was supposed to chat to you about stuff.

Man he looks miserable.
You'd think that if the space bar has a choice of just two drinks they'd use a vending machine instead.

I thought he was supposed to chat to you about stuff.
Yes I thought also that the AI is a bit better but you see that he is also on rails. Jesus nearly decade of dev time $300 Millions spend and that’s all they got.

It's easy for our minds too be changed. CIG just need to release SC and Sqn42.

Simples

Yes, I don't decide what you have to think. Everyone is free to take into account my arguments or not. I was a little joking with my "both way", since the beginning I know not one person will change his mind here with my arguments and I don't post here to convince you. I post mainly to give the lurkers and newcomers a little different voice in the thread and give you some good news about the alpha. The bad news are quickly forwarded here, it's alas not the case for the good news...
I changed my mind about SC.
I wasn't all that interestd at first and didn't know who CR was. Best of all, it was CR who changed my mind, hence why I think it's a scam now.

Yes, I don't decide what you have to think. Everyone is free to take into account my arguments or not. I was a little joking with my "both way", since the beginning I know not one person will change his mind here with my arguments and I don't post here to convince you. I post mainly to give the lurkers and newcomers a little different voice in the thread and give you some good news about the alpha. The bad news are quickly forwarded here, it's alas not the case for the good news...
So you are a priest that try’s spread the word of SC. Most of your “arguments“ have faced the facts and your arguments could not withstand them.

Chris Roberts last official words on this project:

"Star Citizen is never getting cancelled, we'll just keep working on this thing until it's the best universe sim possible..and that's cool, it's fun to be working on it..I dunno, eh <inaudible> feel like WILLY WONKA"

You remember how Willy Wonka handed his "alpha" chocolate factory to Charlie "It's all yours kid, obviously we don't have one product that's suitable for human consumption but just keep telling people about pipelines and what-not, this is a list of people that are now trying to sue YOU, there's some serious technical problems that you'll never find the right Oompa Loompa to fix..not my problem anymore - I'm absolved - I made some ...promises to some...people, like I said..your problem..congrats.. just keep sending my dividends to the PO-box I left on your desk"

Does that mean Lando is an oopma loompa?

So you are a priest that try’s spread the word of SC. Most of your “arguments“ have faced the facts and your arguments could not withstand them.
So, you judged my arguments invalids and judged also that they can't withstand your arguments. And you conclude now that I only can be wrong and I should embrace your vision if I am a sane man...
To judge good or evil in an unequivocal and one-sided way is precisely the prerogative of priests, no ?

Back
Top Bottom